Chapter 16

/Saiya POV/

.

.

I groan as I woke up beside Ethan and smiled whilst rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Last night was so damn eventful that it was no surprised I was still sleepy. Though the idea of staying in bed with Ethan was out of the question. It was Sunday, meaning I was to pack up and move to Steaua Lunii Pack for the week. Slowly, I moved and got out of bed, so I wouldn't wake Ethan up.

Though the idea was short lived, because Ethan woke up. His arm wrap around my waist, to pull me back into his embrace. "Jason can wait. You're still mine and I need more cuddle time." Ethan said with a pout along his lips, making me giggle at how cute he was being. I snuggle up to Ethan and started to play with his blonde locks.

Ethan moved in closer to take in my scent. His fingertips gently brushing along my bare back. "Ethan, I will be back with you in two weeks. I'll even be spending your birthday week with you." My last sentences made Ethan's embrace tighten, as he nuzzled into my chest more. "I wish you were the older one. I'm not ready to be Alpha, let along find out you're not her."

The aura in the room became thicker, as I could feel through my angelic abilities. Ethan really was scared and showing me his vulnerability. I covered his head with kisses as I felt my heart ache for him. "I've so failed at controlling this chaos we're all in. I'm so sorry, Ethan." I shut my eyes tight to slow down my own water works. Even Sky was whimpering with Zia.

We really did fall in love with them and knowing how much this is going to hurt all of us. Ethan and I spent most of the morning cuddling and making out, before an Omega came to check on us both. Ethan regain his composure soon after the visit and help me pack up. "Saiya, about this morning." He was about to bring it all back up.

I shut him up though by cupping his face with my hands, and locked lips with him. His moan slip passed his lips after I had licked them, before breaking away. I pecked his lips, as I placed a kiss on his head. "I will stay by your side your entire birthday. I know how much the idea scares you, because its scares me too."

He pressed his forehead against mine, whilst a sigh of relief flew pass his lips. He then brushed his thumb along my cheek. "Even if you're not here, you're still going to be by my side until I find her, aren't you?" I smiled softly and held his hand against my cheek. "Oui, I will be by your side always, be it as a wife, a lover, or a friend. After watching how your mind works, and your behavior with your Pack too. I believe you will be one hell of an Alpha too."

Ethan chuckled and help me once more before escorting me to my car, so I can start my long drive to Steaua Lunii.

---xxx----xxxx----xxx---

/Saiya POV/

.

.

Steaua Lunii Pack ground basically was the forest by the harbor shore of the Hudson River. They had multiple buildings they own, and had their own businesses going through. From fish, to shipping, and to renting out to other businesses. The Alpha house was also the Pack's housing, in one of their tallest warehouses. Out of all the Packs, Steaua Lunii was the closest to the city.