Its Dark.

A/n: ok so I got a bunch of new photos of Senku *w* anyway, I have a question! What would you do if you were in the stone world? For me, I would beg Senku and the others for food every second then complain I didn't have enough paper to draw on. Also I reread the first bits of the manga so ima try and stick to that! Ok into the story!

(Y/N) POV:
I got home super fast, heck nahhh, I ain't messing with that.. I waited for Senku and I was thinking back on the times me him and Taiju would play video games, or when I would watch in awe when Senku would build ANOTHER rocket. I laugh slightly as I lay down looking at the sky. "Er (Y/N)?" I get snapped out of my thoughts "hm?" I look over to him. "Can you help me here?" I look over and he's carrying like 50 baskets ok bit of an overstatement "oh heh, yeah sure." I get up and start helping him.

~time skipirino~ (4 hours)
Senku POV:
(Y/n) has been spacing out a bit recently, also I think Taiju should wake up any day now.. hm.. I wonder when that could be.. I look over my shoulder and (Y/N) is struggling to hold the baskets, I sigh and go over to help her "I'm sorry hah.. she says rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah yeah it's fine." I try and sound normal "so uh Senku?" It had been silent and I forgot (Y/N) was there so I got startled when she spoke. "Yeah?" I say continuing to walk. "Uh.. what are we going to do with all these mushrooms?" I finally take a look and realize I might have gotten a bit to much "oh those are for making food." Which is true obviously but I can't believe I messed up. When I looked up at the sky, I realized.. it's dark.

A/n: hey! So another short one but next Monday should be a long one! It's when Taiju appears! Then they make wine, gunpowder...... okok I won't spoil qwq. But I'm going back to school, I was sick for the longest time but "yay" I get to be tortured by getting hydroflasked dropped on my foot