✨Gen the Mentalist✨

??? POV:
3...
2...
1!!

*poof!*

"AHA!! I HAVE COME TO STEAL YOUR RAME-" I get cut off because someone punches my face. "O-OWWWWWWWWW" I yell "oK WHO PUNCHED ME?!" I look over to Senku and a girl. The girl replies "ME ITS MY RAMEN AND YOU CANT HAVE IT!!" She says shoving more ramen in her mouth "oh hey Gen." Senku says "don't mind (Y/n) over there.. she's a bit, 'crazy' when it comes to food." Mhm.. I really wanted that ramen though... aha! I know! What if I befriend her, and she shares her ramen.. FOR FREE!! Ahh Gen you are so smart! "Hello.. (y/n).. I am, uh, Gen the Mentalist! Huhuhu you might know me because of how famous I am~ "Don't care" I.. what "what?" I say "ooh I see, your Gen!" She says looking closer "yeah of course I am crazy lady." I say turning around "in that case, have it!" I quickly turn around and in one swift motion (y/n) hands me the ramen, grabs Senku, then runs away. I look in the ramen bowl. Empty. "I was fooled!" I look over to where the village was and see Senku talking to (y/n).. I believe scolding her? What the hell is wrong with that girl?

(Y/n)'s pov:
"Im sorrrrryyyyyy" I say sarcastically. "I don't really care who he is, he tried stealing my ramen!" I say. "Yeah well you hurt my damn arm! Did you REALLY have to grab me?!" Senku says holding his wrist. "Oh no do you need an ice pack? Oh sorry, forgot you didn't invent that yet." I say turning around. "Aw that hurts my feelings~ I think I'm going to cry.." he says, clearly not but he knows I can't see him sad. "OH IM SORRY REALLY PLEASE FORGIVE ME DON'T CRY!!!" I hug him. "Jeez I was only joking now I think your going to kill me if you keep squeezing me." Senku says trying to push me off "aha.. sorry.." we kinda sat there for a bit akwardly "Uh so are you going to stop hugging me?" Senku says with a chuckle in between. "AHAHA SORRY- uH we should probably get to the others, right?" I say trying to make things less awkward. "Yeah alright." Senku says then he looks at me "what?" I say. "Sorry." He says then he continues walking.. it really looked like he wanted to say something.. hm, weird.. "h-hey wait up!!" I start chasing after him. "Ohoho don't trip and hurt yourself, remember.. I haven't made the ice pack yet~" he says with a cheeky smirk "wElL. You should!!"

(A/n)
Sorry these are getting terrible. I'm running out of x readers to get inspired by hElP I NEED TO WATCH MORE ANIMEAAAAAAAAAAAA oh wait sorry ahaha.. well this is pretty bad because I've been stress writing lol- well I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving and if you don't... well I hope you have a great week! I'll see you all on Monday ^3^