Part 1~We meet again

It was the eighth-year and everyone who was in year seven last year was called back to Hogwarts. Of course Harry, Hermoine and Ron decided to go, they were like the three musketeers, nothing could ever break their friendship.

Harry got onto the train with Ron and Hermoine he managed to find a seating spot for them. It was weird, the feeling felt cold and like something had happened that Harry wasn't aware of. 

"So, how was the summer?" Ron broke the awkward silence. Hermoine gave him a warm smile and Harry shot a glare. Ron look scared and put his head down. 

"Delightful..." Said Harry in a sarcastic tone. Everyone knew how his summer went. This abuse from the Dursleys thats how his summer always went.

"Well," Hermoine said in a quiet tone "I had a lovely holiday. Ron and I spend most of the time sitting near the fire and cuddling" 

Harry raised his eyebrow "OooOo. Any shagging I should know about?" Ron and Hermoine both looked at each other and giggled "Maybe" Ron smirked as Hermoine pecked his cheek.

Harry sat there awkwardly, he wanted  to do that to someone...But like always he was too scared to confess. Ron and Hermoine got along chatting while Harry just stared at the window waiting for the train to start.

Soon there was a knock at the door. Harry look up it was Malfoy. He got up and opened the door "Hello Malfoy. What do you want?" Malfoy stared at him and then said "H-Hey Potter. Nice to see you again! I was wondering if I could sit with you, Weasly and Granger?"

"Why not Parkinson, Goyle and Zabini?" Harry sneered "Uhh because, well is none of your business! Anyway, can I  sit with you or not!?" Malfoy snapped. Harry looked at Ron and Hermoine who looked blankly at him "Sure why not" Harry left the door and sat down next to the window.

Harry felt Malfoy take a seat next to him. Malfoy looked rough, he looked older but not that old. He was still really handsome in Harry's mind. "This has been going on since 4th year" Harry whispered no realizing what he just.

"Hm?" Malfoy looks at him in confusion "Oh, nothing Malfoy. Plus it doesn't concern you" Harry sneered as he looks at Malfoy. His skin was pale, he had light grey eyes and light eyebrows and eyelashes. He was utterly beautiful...

HEYY Y'ALL! hehe, well this is my first time writing a Drarry fanfic and I really hope you all like it. I am only 13 so if there is shitty grammar its bc I am an un-educated bean. Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day and there will be more soon!

Love, Dylan. <3