Part 6~The secret

Hermione looked at Harry. "Nevermind, I'll tell you later." Harry looked down at his food. "Ok, Harry remember I am here for you." Hermione smiles at him and then turns to Ron, Ron and Hermione start chatting. Harry felt like someone was staring at him, he turned his head over and saw...Draco? Harry hadn't touched his food and Draco was giving him a glare. Harry took this as he should eat his food so he started to eat. 

The food didn't taste good, well nothing tasted good these days. Harry took one bite before spitting it out. "Ew!" Hermione and Ron look at Harry "Ew? Harry the food is delicious!" Of course, it was it's Ron for Merlin's sake. "Not to me Ron." "Hmph." Ron looks away while stuffing his mouth with food. "I'm going to my dorm, see you in class" Harry waved bye to Ron and Hermione walking off. "He's acting so weird lately."  Ron looked with food in his mouth. "STOP EATING!" Hermione slapped Ron's arm "Ow, Hermione!"

Harry opened the dorm door. He looked around to see if Draco was there, he knew he wasn't but its always best to check. Harry fell onto his bed and looked at the ceiling, it was white and looked old. Soon Harry felt tears streaming down his face, it felt good to cry, cry that it's almost Christmas, cry that he needs to go back to the Dursleys. 

"Harry?" Draco came into the room to see Harry crying. "Oh uh, hello Draco" Harry shot up and wiped away the tears. "Harry, why are you crying?" "Oh, no reason." Harry laughed awkwardly. "Potter! There has to be a reason, you don't just cry for no reason!" "MALFOY! DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I DON'T NEED YOU!" Draco looked at the floor and his eyes got teary. "....Ouch, Potter.." "Draco, I-I'm sorry..." Draco grabbed his books "I'll see you in class Potter" Draco walked out of the dorm with tears going down his face 'I should've known....sigh'.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Harry got up and went to the bathroom, he looked at himself tears falling down his face. "I do need him, I do....I-I love him." Harry cried more for what seemed like forever. "Shit, it's almost class". Harry walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his books while wiping the tears away with the front of his hands.

When Harry got there Ron, Hermione and Draco were already there. Harry walked over to Hermione and Ron "Hey guys!" "Oh hi, Ha-. Harry? Have you been crying?" "No Hermione, what makes you think that?" "Well, the fact that your face is wet and looked like you just rubbed away your tears, your eyes are puffy and red so care to explain?" "I was just thinking Hermione, don't worry." "Harry don't say that! We're your best friends!" "Look we should head into class" Harry walked into class and took a seat next to Draco, Draco looked like he'd been crying, crying more than Harry. "Draco, have you been crying?" Harry whispered near his ear. "No, what makes you think that?" "Oh nothing, sorry I bothered you." 

Harry looked at his charms book and started to do work. It seemed like every two seconds Harry was sighing. "Harry, could you please stop sigh-" "Ahhh Draco, care to tell the class how to do a Mending Charm?" Professor Flitwick said with a smirk on his face. "Sorry, sir I don't know how to." "Well, Malfoy I suggest you listen in the future" Harry giggled a bit, "You think it's funny do you?" "Kinda" Harry looks down as Draco softly slapped him at the back of his head.

Soon Charms was over. Harry walked to DADA with Hermione and Ron. DADA was hell and Harry just stayed quiet drawing in his books. The class went slow but it was finally over. Like always Hermione, Harry and Ron walked to the Room of Requirements. "Ok, what shall we play today?" Ron asked looking at Harry and Hermione "Truth or dare?" "Ok, we play that all the time but thats fine" They all looked at each other "Ok Harry, truth or dare?" Ron asked smirking "Truth?" Ron's eyes filled with happiness "Is it true you and Malfoy have a thing for each other" The room went silent "Uh, I actually don't know?" "Wait- WHAT!? I WASTED A QUESTION FOR THAT?" Hermione and Harry laughed. They continued to play Truth or Dare until the next class. They had Dark Arts next and started walking to the classroom.

Harry sat next to Ron behind Draco and his friends. Draco was talking about stuff to his friends when Ron said: "Do you mind shutting your fat gob of yours Malfoy?" Ron gave Draco a glare "Well, I'll let you know Weasley I don't think I will." Ron rolled his eyes and pulled out his wand "Don't test me Malfoy" Ron and Draco both stood up, Draco pulled out his wand "Oh please Weasley, I could kill you if I really wanted to." Draco and his friends laughed. Ron pointed his wand at Draco and his friends "Ahem, EXPELLIARMUS" Draco's wand went flying in the air "Seriously Weasley that's all you got?" Draco walked over and grabbed his wand off the floor. "That's it, Weasley. DURO" A split second after he said that Ron had turned to stone. "DRACO!?" Both Hermione and Harry yelled. "C'mon Harry, let's take him to the hospital wing"...

Thank you all for reading my story, I'm so proud of you guys and myself. I hope you have a great day or night and I'm so grateful! 

Love, Dylan. <3