Part 12~Ginny looks different

Ginny walked into their compartment, of course, Harry didn't question it she was Hermione's girlfriend after all. Ginny sat next to Hermione and they started crying, Ginny looked a little bigger than usual, she'd definitely gained weight. Ginny and Hermione were laughing until Hermione took Ginny's hand and they were gone.

"Ginny looked a little bit bigger than normal," Draco said Harry looked at Draco.

"Yeah, I agree. Maybe she's y' know." Draco raised his eyebrow then started to think.

"Hmmm? Maybe? I mean no offence she does look like it." Harry nodded his head and went into deep through. How could she get pregnant? Her and Hermione were together? Maybe she cheated again? Maybe she and Hermione wanted it?

"Maybe she and Hermione wanted it? Do you think Hermione knows?" Draco looked at Harry.

"Yeah, maybe. What if she cheated on Granger!? Merlin, she'd be a slut if she did." Harry started to think. She and Dean were hanging out a lot? Maybe she was cheating on Dean with Hermione? Harry did overhear Dean came to the Weasley's for the holidays?

"Didn't Dean go to the Weasley's for the holidays?" Harry raised an eyebrow, Draco looked at him and thought for a second.

"Yeah! He did. That lying scum." Draco shot a glare in his eye.

"Merlin Draco! Why do you care so much about Ginny?" Draco looked at Harry and frowned.

"Oi! I don't. She hurt you a lot and I'll never forgive her for that. Just I think nobody deserves to be cheated on even if she did hurt the one I love the most." Draco came closer to Harry and kissed his cheek. Harry had butterflies exploding in his stomach. Harry went a dark shade of red and smiled sheepishly.

The train came to a stop as he saw Hagrid waiting with a lantern in his hand waiting for the first years. Harry and Draco got up grabbed their thing. Harry walked outside and waited for Draco, he waved to Hagrid as he waved back. He could hear in the background Hagrid saying: "FIRST YEARS! COME WITH ME! FIRST YEARS." Harry could remember his first year at Hogwarts, it was amazing but painful at the same time. Harry was in deep thought as he felt a nudge on his shoulder.

"Harry? Earth to Harry." It was Draco trying to get his attention.

"Eh....Oh, sorry, Draco." Draco rolled his eyes as Harry smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine, let's just go." Draco grabbed Harry hand as they walked towards the boats to take them to Hogwarts.

AT HOGWARTS

Professor McGonagall said they had to stay in the same dorm as they did last year, so that meant Harry and Draco again. Harry didn't mind nor did Draco since they were dating each other. McGonagall also said that they were able to go straight back to their dorms because they have a test they need to start studying.

Harry and Draco got to the dorm and Harry just felt onto the bed, letting out a huge sigh. Draco put his trunk down next to his bed and sat on the bed Harry was on.

"So, how where your holidays?" Draco looked at Harry, his eyes were closed and now looked like he was going to cry. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want-" Harry cut Draco off.

"You have a right to know..." Harry sighed and Draco's eyes filled with sympathy.

"I got abused, raped, beaten and much more." Harry started to cry. Draco pulled Harry up and put him into a warm embrace.

"You poor, poor thing." Harry sobbed into Draco's chest and Draco felt some tears coming down his face. Draco couldn't bear to see his love in pain. He'll kill em one day if they lay another hand on Harry they'll be dead meat. But Draco kept those thoughts to himself.

"I love you, Potter" Harry looked up at Draco when he said that. Harry smiled and softly kiss Draco's lips.

"I love you more, Malfoy."