Part 7~Feelings

"Oh, my Merlin!" Madam Pomfrey was not impressed, she was actually quite surprised. "Who done this to Weasley?" Hermione and Harry look at each other and then at Madam Pomfrey. "Mal-" "I did it, Madam." Hermione gave Harry a glare "Oh, Harry! Up to McGonagall's office." Harry sighed as he walked out of the hospital wing. 

"Merlin, the things I do for him." Harry sighed as he walked to McGonagall's office. McGonagall was doing some work then she looked up at the sound of Harry opening the door. "Harry? I heard about the Ron situation." McGonagall gave Harry a stern look. "Professor, it was me." McGonagall raised her eyebrow. "Oh, Harry we all know it wasn't you." Harry's eyes went wide "I-It was though!" "Harry! You wouldn't be admitting to it this easy! We know it was Malfoy!" Harry looked down at his feet, they were now that interesting."Please don't get him in trouble!" McGonagall looked at his raven hair, Harry was still looking down at his feet. "Don't worry Mr.Potter. Malfoy will get away with it this time. Now get back to your dorm and eat something! You look like your about to faint" Harry raised his head and smiled at McGonagall. "Thank you, Professor!" Harry cheerfully walked out of the office.

Harry had gotten to his dorm. He opened the door slowly not making any noise. Draco was there, but he was crying!? It looked like there was something red on his arm, was it blood? A million thoughts crept into Harry's head. "M-Malfoy," Harry said quietly. Draco shot his head up trying to cover his arm. Harry walked over and sat next to him, Draco was sitting on his bed. Harry placed his hand on Draco's back. Draco's eyes were shining, tears still falling down his face, his skin paler than a sheet of paper, and his hair a platinum blonde colour falling over his face. 

"Draco?" Harry had sympathy in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Draco muttered. He looked like he truly meant it, he almost looked heartbroken.

Harry pulled Draco's arm away from the cut. It was bleeding, bleeding all over Draco's arm and now on his palm. Harry sighed. The cut was quite deep, you could see flesh and it was a big cut.

"I understand" Harry looked at Draco. Draco soon lifted his head. "I understand what it's like. People are rude..." Tears started falling down Draco's face again. "Potter, you don't understand. You don't understand what it's like! What it's like for your parents to expect a lot from you! Being forced to do stuff you DON'T want to..." Harry just sighed. "Draco, but I do! I understand what it's like to be expected to do a lot of things from people! I understand, I UNDERSTAND!" Draco flinched. Harry did understand, Harry understood what it was like to be expected to do a lot. "Look, Draco...I have to go back to the Dursleys soon.." Draco looked at Harry wiping his tears from his eyes. "Who?" "My 'family'" Harry sighed and Draco nodded, he knew what Harry meant. "Don't let them hurt you...Please." Harry looked up in surprise. "I mean, I can't help it" Draco sighed.

It was getting close to dinner. Harry and Draco were just sitting there in silence, letting their thoughts get to them. 

"It's almost dinner." Draco looked at Harry as he said that. "Oh, yeah." Harry looked doubtful.

"Are you going to eat?" Harry looked at him quite surprised "Yeah, maybe?" 

"Well, if you want. I could sit with you on the Gryffindor table?" Harry looked down at his feel..again. "I mean sure if you want."

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to." Draco snarled "Oh sorry. Ok well sure, meet me at the front of the Great Hall. I have to go see Ron." Draco gasped "Can you tell him I'm sorry!?" Harry pursed his lips "Ok if he's still alive" Draco and Harry laughed. Harry walked off and waved bye.

Sorry, it's a short chapter, I have school and I'm stressed so I might only be updating on the weekends! Also, I cannot believe we hit 100 reads! I'm so proud of you guys for supporting me! I am low-key kinda running out of ideas, so if you want DM me and suggest some ideas for the story I'm down for it! So hope you all like it!

Happy reading! 

Love, Dylan. <3