Part 14~ NOT THE END

Harry looked down at his feet eyes tearing up. Draco just looked at him and patted his back. Harry didn't deserve this he deserved so much better. Harry just wouldn't listen to Draco when he said how amazing he was or how he simply deserved the best, I mean if Harry were to say this to Darco he wouldn't listen.

"Harry, I know you're not going to talk to me about this but...You need some help with it..." Harry just started crying more as Draco pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Draco?" Harry wanted to ask Draco if they could tell people they where dating so they could kiss in the hallway and show affection instead of hiding it all the time.

"Yes, love?"

"Can we tell people we're together?" Draco's eyes widened they can't tell anyone..Draco was due to get his Dark Mark soon (Yes ik in the actual story he already has it but shush).

"Harry. W-We can't I'm getting my Dark Mark soon-" As soon as Draco said this he covered his mouth with the one free hand he had.

"Wait what!?" Harry's eyes started to water more. "Promise me you won't get it?" Draco hesitated to answer but came to the answer.

"I promise." Harry shook Draco's hand mumbling "Unbreakable Vow" Draco didn't understand what he said.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, just a spell." Harry smiled innocently at Draco.

"What spell?" Draco asked in confusion.

"Oh, just a spell to keep you healthy and safe." He lied...

YOLO! Sorry the chapter is short, its 9PM and my mind is slowly dying. Yes ik i said i was going to finish the story but a bunch of ideas came into my head so yeah.

Happy readings!

Love, Steph! <3