Part 5~Falling for Malfoy

Malfoy's arms were comforting. Harry enjoy hugging him, he felt safe and a fuzzy feeling came inside him, Harry shook it off. He didn't like Malfoy, this was just a friendly hug! Malfoy pulled away and grabbed Harry's arm it was painful and Harry made an "Ow" sound, "Oh sorry Harry, did I hurt you?" Draco rubbed away his tears. Harry was sobbing, sobbing like crazy and Draco didn't make it much better. Soon Draco grabbed Harry's hand and him to his bed.

"Harry, I think it's best if you sleep" Draco looked worried, he just stared at Harry's arm. "Harry, I'm sorry if you don't mind asking. Why exactly do you uhh hurt yourself?" Harry looked down he was still crying "P-People...Think I-I'm a-a 'hero'. T-They put s-stress o-on me, it gets o-overwhelming...r-really overwhelming. It gets worse in the summer.." "That's understandable Harry, really it is. Why does it get worse in the summer?" "T-The D-Dursley's aren't the nicest family. I'm abused, starved, locked away..." Harry's head was looking down, tears falling onto his lap, Draco sighed and lifted Harry's chin. They were staring into each other's eyes. Harry's eyes were a mix of green and light blue, they were really beautiful. Draco's eyes were a light grey, they looked like he could kill someone with his eyes.

"M-Malfoy, I'm sorry.." "Potter shut up. I've been rude to you since year 1" Harry mutter under his breath "No you haven't" "What was that Potter?" "O-Oh n-nothing.." It was starting to get late and Harry was getting tired "Malfoy I'm going to bed" "Oh ok sweet dreams Potter"

Harry headed to the bathroom and put on his pyjamas. He looked at his arms they were red a stung a lot. He then lifted his shirt, he was skinny, but it wasn't a healthy skinny. You could see his ribs, and he had no fat on his stomach. He always felt tired and depressed but Harry just thought it was his age and what'd he'd been through.

Harry came out of the bathroom and his eyes were puffy, he'd been crying. "Malfoy." Draco looked up from his book. "Yes, Potter?" "Can you not tell anyone what happened tonight." "Slytherins are loyal Potter, they only break their loyalty when someone hurts them. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." "Thanks, Draco." "Draco?" Draco looked at him confused. "S-sorry." "No don't be I prefer that better than Malfoy thanks, Harry." Harry smiled and hopped into bed. Draco had gotten up and walked over to Harry's bed. "Draco?" Draco kissed Harry on the lips, it was good! Harry kissed back as Draco broke the kiss. "Goodnight Harry."

THE MORNING

Harry didn't get any sleep last night, he couldn't. I mean how could he? Draco found out his biggest secret, Draco had hugged him and then kissed him.  Harry got up from his bed to see Draco already dressed reading a book on his bed. "Good morning Draco" Draco looked up and smiled. His smile was soft and innocent "Good morning Harry. How was your sleep?" "I didn't sleep" Harry yawned "How about you Draco?" "Fine, I guess thanks for asking Harry." Harry started to get dressed, putting on his tie and robe. Draco looked up from his book "So, Harry what class do you have first?" "Charms." "Oh, same." "Cool, wanna walk there together?" "I was going to ask the question, but yes I do." Harry smiled he was happy. "I'm going to head down to breakfast." "Ok, Harry make sure you eat...Please?" "I will Draco don't worry about me." Harry waved bye and headed to the Great Hall. He saw Hermione and Ron talking like always.

"Morning Hermione. Morning Ron" Hermione and Ron both waved as Harry sat down next to Hermione. "Hermione, I need to tell you something," Harry whispered into Hermione's ear. "Harry, what is it?"

Sorry! it was a short chapter. I have done 3 in 1 day though so I'm proud. I hope you enjoy the story and I'll be updating it tomorrow. 

Love, Dylan. <3