🔥13🔥

Felix groaned in frustration as he kicked the door down, before getting pulled back in by his captor. He felt his patience run thin.

"Let go of me, bitch." He growled and kicked the man's stomach, sending him to the ground with a hiss.

Felix ran for it.

He didn't know where he was going, but he knew he was close to Taehyung and Jungkook, as he could hear their mutters throughout the mansion.

Their voices gradually became louder.

He smiled in relief as he rounded a corner, only to witness his to-be fiancée getting kissed aggressively by Taehyung.

His blood ran cold at the sight, his eyes widening in shock, and before he had even realised it, Taehyung dropped the match.

His mind went blank, and he sprinted in their direction.

Taehyung immediately noticed Felix from the corner of his eye, and his twisted smile dropped into a frown as he stared at him through the flames.

It was like time had stopped, as his eyes locked with Felix's, all he saw was disappointment and rage.

Rage because of him.

His heart shattered as regret filled his body, guilt was already eating him up from the inside. He couldn't believe what pain he had caused upon everyone he ever loved.

How could he have done this to his brothers?

To him?

Was he even the same Taehyung that was in BTS?

V or not, he wouldn't even call himself human anymore.

"FELIX!!" He screamed, as said male jumped into the flames.

Just to save his to-be fiancée.

What has he done?

The flames spread to the wooden furniture that was slowly rotting away from years of not being used. The carpet was burning as the flames covered the ground.

And, like the coward he was, Taehyung ran out the mansion to safety.

"Kook!" Felix cried as he kneeled in front of the weak man, hissing and standing up hurriedly upon feeling the flames prick at his back.

He only stared at Jungkook.

Blood, sweat and tears covering his body, as he leaned forward desperately to be closer to Felix, a sob left his lips.

"I love you." He coughed out, the smoke now entering his lungs, his voice going husky and gravelly.

Felix shook his head, and began to frantically untie him. He managed to get one of his arms free, but the other knots were too tight.

"Don't say that. We're going to get out of here, okay? We're going to get married, remember?" Felix reassured himself, as tears were pooling down his cheeks.

Jungkook chuckled softly, lifting his trembling arm slowly to cup Felix's cheek, who leaned forward to press their foreheads together.

"I love you." Jungkook repeated, his voice cracking as he didn't bother to hide his tears.

Felix embraced him tightly, digging his nose into his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I love you too."

The flames engulfed them completely.

•••••   ••••    •

Taehyung stumbled out of the mansion in a daze, his heart hammering against his chest, he could only hear the ringing in his ears and the sound of his own quick and ragged breathing.

He stared at the sky.

The full moon was out, shining brightly upon Taehyung's body. It's like someone witnessed his sin, someone knew.

He never noticed the red and blue flashing lights within the darkness of the night, as hundreds of cars sped down the thin and muddy road.

The sound of doors opening and slamming shut filled his ears, and he was shoved into the ground.

He gasped and gritted his teeth as his hands were forced behind his back, feeling the cold and tight handcuffs around his wrists. He hissed.

But he didn't fight back.

He was pulled to his feet, and he stared emotionlessly at the policemen surrounding him and the hundreds of people crying their eyes out.

"ARMY?" He whimpered, his eyes widening as he glanced at a girl's shirt, it was their merch.

How did they find this place?

Why did they come here?

Taehyung trailed his eyes towards the rest of the members, and his vision turned blurry upon seeing each and every one of their expressions.

They all stood there in front of a police car, in the same outfit they supposedly 'died' in. All except one.

Namjoon didn't even bother to look at him.

He heard screams leave all of ARMY'S lips, and he peered over his shoulder worriedly.

Jungkook and Felix's burnt and pale bodies were dragged out of the mansion.

Most of their skin wasn't burnt, but patches of it were scarred and bleeding greatly.

Taehyung stared at Felix's body, it was almost unrecognisable, but not to him.

Only one though crossed his mind as he was shoved into the police car, his eyes never leaving their burnt up bodies that were being covered with a white sheet.

'What have I done?'