Manager Problems

Authors pov:

Honeys manager was at home, for personal problems so she got a temporary female manager.

Today Honey was practicing the dance for her solo. She kept on practicing non-stop.

Honey: "Manager is it perfect now?"

Manager: "No, you need it perfect. Start again."

Honey: "B-but manger, it's late I have to get back to the dorms or-"

Manager: "How dare you disobey your manager!?" she said slapping Honey.

Honey stood their shocked.

Manager: "Now get back to work and make it perfect!!!"

Honey went back to practice with tears in her eyes. She was so tired and felt exhausted as fuck. She couldn't practice anymore, but her manager made her go over it again and again. Now it was 10 pm. She had 5 minute break. She took this chance and went into the small recording studio and hid away from the manager.

She closed her eyes for a little nap, but once she did, she fell into a deep deep sleep and let the exhaustion take over her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the dorms: (Morning)

Taeyong: "Why the hell is Honey late?"

Haechan: "That's what I was saying. She didnt come to the dorms last night!!!"

Doyoung: "What do you mean she didnt?! Did anyone try calling her?!"

Jisung: "Yes...all of us and the hyungs, but no answer."

The boys were worried at where Honey could be. Right now it was morning and she was supposed to practice last night but she didnt come home.

Renjun: "She said she had practice, should we go and check?"

They quickly nodded and ran to the car. All of them.
.
.
.
.
They quickly got to the company and to the practice room. They ran and started looking everywhere.

Lucas: "LOOK SHES IN THE STUDIO! Its locked!"

They quickly ran to the small studio and tried opening the door. What they saw made their hearts stop. Honey was laying on the floor with dried tears on her face.

Jeno: "Look, I found this key in the trash bin."

Kun quickly took the key, and they crossed their fingers hoping it was the right one.

Once the door opened, there was Honey passed out on the floor.

They quickly ran and gathered around her. Taeyong picked her up and put her head on his lap.

Taeyong: "Call the fucking ambulance!!"

Chenle: "W-what happened to her? Why is she passed out?" he said crying.

Mark: "Shes fucking Claustrophobic! She got locked in a dark and small room. She must've fainted because of that." he said about to cry.

Soon the ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital, the boys following behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.

#1 trending News:

NCT, and Blackpinks maknae, Honey was found locked in a studio, unconscious. She has been transferred to a hospital today. Fans are outraged and angry at SM for not taking good care of a 16 year old and making her overwork. SM has not yet released an official statement about this situation.

___________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

Thanks for reading!💙