-Jealous boyfriend pt 2-

Jaemin POV:

I can't believe I really did that to my girlfriend.

What's wrong with me? Why am I being so jealous and possessive?

I really, truly do love Honey. It just hurts to see her with others but me and I have no right to control her.

She can do what she wants and I messed up big time.

I went to the store and got her teddy bears, chocolates, and roses. These aren't enough for what I did but I just want to make it up to her.

I'm going to go to her room and talk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person POV:

Honey was still asleep as Jaemin came inside the room.

First he put the chocolates, roses, and teddy bear on the night stand.

Then, he went close to the bed and saw her fragile figure, sleeping peacefully.

He really hated himself for what he did.

He went and laid down next to her and held her waist.

Instead of flinching from the touch, Honey felt comfortable and turned around to see Jaemin.

Her eyes widened and she tensed up.

Honey: "J-Jaemin?" She said with tears in her eyes.

Jaemin looked at her sadly.

Jaemin: "I came to apologise. I shouldn't have done that to you and it was wrong. I'm so so so sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean it and I really do love you. I'm sorry I haven't been a good boyfriend but I promise I'll be one from now on. I really love you." He said.

Honey smiled through the tears and went closer to Jaemin.

She locked her lips with his.

Jaemin shocked for a moment and didn't know what to do, but he missed her lips on his, and kissed her back gently but passionately.

Honey: "Its ok. Lets go to sleep now. I'm tired." She said yawning cutely, exbuasted from the drama that happened today.

Jaemin smiled warmly at her.

He brought her closer to his body, and buried his face into her neck as Honey ran her hands through his hair.

They both fell asleep cutely.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The dreamies came and saw them.

Chenle: "They are so perfect for each other."

Haechan: "Yeah." He said smilling sadly.

On the other hand Jeno took a cute picture of them.

Jisung: "Too bad they look too cute in this photo or we could have used it as blackmail

Jisung: "Too bad they look too cute in this photo or we could have used it as blackmail."

He said making the others chuckle.

Renjun: "Idiots. Let's get out of here before Honey wakes up and murderes us for waking them up."

The others looked scared and ran out the door quietly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

I ship them way to much and its too cute. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Thanks for reading. Byeee~ 💖💕