Worried

3rd person pov:

The members surrounded Honey with worry and started asking her questions like are you ok, what happened, do you need anything...

Honey: "Guys calm down, I'm fine." she said hoping to calm down the angry mob.

Jaehyun: "What do you mean fine?!" he said almost yelling at her. Honey flinched at his tone of voice.

The members gave death glares to Jaehyun.

Honey: "Really, oppa. I'm doing better now that you guys are here." she said and they gave her a group hug.

Taeyong: "I'm sorry you had to go through that baby. Are you hungry?"

Honey: "Yes. I'm always hungry." she said making the others chuckle at her cuteness.

Taeyong: "Alright, we'll go and buy you delicious food." he said patting her head.

Honey nodded as Taeyong and Kun left.

Honey: "Guys, I know you have practice today."

Lucas: "No...?" he said trying to lie.

Honey: "Its ok. Go to practice, the dreamies are here with me anyways." she said as they nodded.

The hyungs left after giving Honey hugs and kisses everywhere. Now only the dreamies were there with Honey.

Jisung: "Honey, how are you feeling about taking a break for a while?"

Honey: "What?! No, I cant. We're preparing for my solo and album I cant disappoint fans! So there is no way I'm taking a break."

The members laughed nervously....

Renjun: "About that.....the company has decided to push that further because we want you to get well..."

Suddenly tears appeared in Honeys eyes.

Jaemin: "Its ok, jagi. You need to rest and be healthy so when your promoting for your solo album, you can give your all to the performance without being sick ok?" he said as he went over and and ran his hand through her hair.

Honey nodded slowly.

Soon Taeyong and Kun came back and brought the food to them and left for practice, after showering Honey with hugs and kisses.

Honey thanked them as they left and enjoyed her break and delicious food with the dreamies.

She doesnt know if she'll forget what happened, but she knows that if her crackheads are by her side she can overcome anything and everything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________

Sorry if this was too short. I'll make the next chapter longer. Anyways thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed~

WWowowowowowowoowowow

WWowowowowowowoowowow. Yayyyyyy.🙏😭💖