-Solo or NCT-

3rd person POV:

Manager: "Lisa the CEO wants you to go to his office."

Jaemin: "Why?" He said protectively putting his hand around her waist.

The manager sighed.

Manager: "I don't know, but we should go."

Lisa: "Alright...." She said worried.

The dreamies looked at her, confused.

Lisa: "Don't worry, I'll be back."

She said forcing a smile but of course she was worried.

She sighed and went to his office as her manager followed.

Renjun: "I hope it's nothing serious...." He said.

Haechan: "I'm sure it's nothing bad. Plus there hasn't been any scandal or anything bad about Honey."

They nodded, agreeing but still worried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CEO: "How have you been, Honey?" He said kindly.

Honey was fiddling with her fingers.

Honey: "U-um great....thank you for asking."

She said.

CEO: "Alright, I'll get straight to the point so I don't waste your time here."

Honey became nervous suddenly.

CEO: "I have been watching your performance lately and how you have been in NCT."

Honey gulped.

CEO: "You've been doing amazing. The media is satisfied and you've been popular lately."

Honey nodded. She felt like she would have a heart attack.

CEO: "Therefore, I want you to focus on a solo album and release it."

Honey's eyes widened.

CEO: "I've also gone through your lyric book and it's amazing. You're producing and writing your own music which is amazing."

CEO: "So I want you to release a solo album."

Honey was surprised but so excited and happy.

She wanted a solo album for so long and she has been working hard for it.

So can she finally make her dream come true?

CEO: "But.....I don't know if you can handle being in all of nct units AND releasing your own solo album."

Honey's shoulder slumped.

CEO: "So I think you should choose whether you would like to do a solo album and go on hiatus from NCT or stay in NCT and release an album later when you're ready."

Honey felt angry.

She has been working hard for this and yes, she CAN handle being in NCT and releasing a solo album.

Honey: "With no disrespect sir, I get where you are coming from. Being in NCT and in all of the units aren't easy but I'm ready."

Honey: "I can handle being in NCT and releasing a solo album all on my own. I have been working hard for this and I think I deserve it. The media and fans has been satisfied with my performance and I've made zero mistakes."

She said with confidence and determination.

Honey: "I really want to do this and be in NCT in the same time. I don't want to let my group down but at the same time this is my dream to release a solo album."

She said with shaky hands.

CEO smiled.

CEO: "I know, but it will be too hard to manage and catch up with NCT while also working on your solo album."

He sighed.

CEO: "I also think you are amazing but......"

CEO: *sigh* "I'll have to think about this and I will let you know soon."

Honey stood up and bowed.

Honey: "Thank you so much for this opportunity and if it happens I promise I won't let you down."

She said bowing making him chuckle.

She left after her manager followed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey's POV:

Sighhhhh...

Why is it so hard to do this?

Why would I have to leave my group or go on hiatus to do a solo album?

My dream has been to work hard and release a solo album all based on MY work.

But I also want to be in NCT to participate and not let my members down.

I sighed while wiping a tear away from my eyes.

It's been so stressful lately and I don't know what to do....

I better go and talk to my members and let them know about what happend.

I thought while standing up and sighing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________

Part 2 coming soon!

I'm sorry if I haven't been updating on time or regularly lately.

I've been busy with school and stress so it's kinda hard to update.

So anyways I hope you all enjoyed!💕

Have a great day/night 😁