♡Feelings♡

3rd person pov:

Jaemin was lying staring at the ceiling, because he couldn't sleep.

He realised that he no longer thought of Honey the way he used to. He realised she had become more mature.

Puberty had hit her, and Honey was growing into a beautiful woman. She had curves in perfect places, and she looked as beautiful as ever.

Jaemin sighed and rubbed his eyes. It doesn't help that he gets jealous when others are always touching her.

He had a crush on Honey and it was obvious. Not only to him, but to the other members too. They knew him well, and they saw the signs all except for Jaemin.

Honey also had no idea about it. Of course she wouldn't.

Jaemin slowly fell asleep thinking about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning:

Honey was going to Inkigayo. She wanted to surprise some rookies who had so much potential. She was also surprsied by their stage presence. Not only that, but they had mentioned her alot. So she thought why not? It's also going to be recorded since it's a surprise.

Honey dressed up and got ready to leave.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was about to walk out with her manager when,

Jaemin: "Where are you going?" he said confused seeing her dressed up like that. In his opinion the shorts were too short.

Honey: "The others didn't tell you?"

Jaemin shook his head confused.

Honey: "I'm surprising a rookie boy group, that I took in interest in. We're also filming it, so that's why I'm going."

Jaemin bit the inside of his cheeks and nodded. Boy group?

Honey: "I'll see you later, oppa." she said and waved. She headed out before Jaemin could say anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the surprise:

Honey watched their performance end.

Staff: "Alright, the boys are in the inkigayo waiting room. You're going to go in there and you know the rest."

Honey nodded.

Honey: "I also bought them food, so they can eat because they performed really well."

Staff nodded and they got the camera's ready.

Honey slowly went in, inside their waiting room.

The members were standing in a circle chanting '8 makes 1 team' when she walked in.

They all turned around gasping as the cameras caught their reaction.

Honey: "Anneonghasseyo." she said slightly waving and bowing.

Their leader motioned them, to do the intro.

Ateez: "8 makes 1 team! Anneonghasseyo ATEEZ imnida." they said all together bowing.

Honey chuckled.

Honey: "How are you guys doing?" she asked.

Hongjoong: "Thank you, sunbaenim. We just finished our performance."

Honey: "Oh right! I was watching and I was sooooo impressed! You guys are amazing. Your rap, vocal, dance and performance is really good."

They smiled really big showing their appreciation.

Ateez staff: "Do you know all of their names?"

Honey smirked smuggly.

Honey: "Of course, I do. I'm an Atiny after all!"

Ateez staff: "Oh?"

Honey: "Yes. Seonghwa oppa, Hongjoong oppa, Yunho oppa, Mingi oppa, San oppa, Yeosang oppa, Wooyoung oppa, and Jongho oppa." she said pointing at them.

Ateez literally fanboyed making Honey laugh.

Honey: "I watched your performance and thought it was amazing. I. brought you guys food, so you can enjoy!"

The Ateez members gawked at the food.

Honey: "We should meet up, and I'll treat oppa's for lunch." she said smiling cutely making the ateez members melt.

Seonghwa: "We'll be honored." he said making Honey chuckle.

Honey: "Alright, I'll be going now. Good luck and I am rooting for you guys!" she said going over and high fiving wach of them.

Honey waved goodbye at them and left.

Staff: "So how do you guys feel?"

They boys started screaming.

Everyone laughed at their reactions.

Mingi: "I'm such a big fan. Even though she is younger than me she is sooooooo amazing. And talented!" he said as other agreed.

Staff: "Are you guys going to meet up, for lucnh sometime?"

Wooyoung: "Definitley!" he said with his loud dolphin voice.

Staff: "Alright send her a message and eat before it gets cold."

Hongjoong: "Thank you for treating us food, sunbae! We are all big fans of you, NCT, and Blackpink. I hope we get to meet you again and have lunch!" he said as others agreed.

Ateez: "8 makes 1 team! Kamsahmnida! (Thank you)" they said and bowed.

The staff filmed them eating the food, then ended filming.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed~

Btw should I couple her up with Jaemin OR another member? Let me knowwwwww.

Byeeee~♡