-Kill This Love Reaction-

3rd person POV:

So today since NCT 127 were in Paris, and not back home in Korea to support their maknae, Honey, for her new comeback with Blackpink, they decided to do a reaction and upload it.

~~~~~~

Taeyong: "Hello everyone~"

Doyoung: "Helloooooo!"

They did their introduction.

Johnny: "So our maknae, Honey, is doing a comeback and we are excitedddddd!" He said in English clapping happily.

Mark: "Yeah. Unfortunately, since we aren't there to celebrate and support her physically we'll do a reaction."

He said in English as everyone cheered.

Yuta: "Okay, I'm gonna start it."

The video played and everyone waited, excited.

First of all it started with the sound of heavy trumpets which made the members 'whoaaaa'.

Then Honey came in with Blue hair saying the iconic, "Blackpink in your area".

Haechan: "Daebakkkkk."

Jennie's part came in, with a black and white swan as she sang in a heavy voice.

Taeyong: "Wow...so cool." He said in English.

Then Honey's rapping part came.

Everyone cheered when she kicked the door and bopped their heads listening carefully

They pasued the video as the members just took in all that happened.

Taeil: "So swag~"

Mark: "I'm impressed. Honey's rapping improved."

He said as others agreed.

Haechan: "Her hair though! Daebak!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little while later........

Everyone clapped as the music video finished.

Jaehyun: "That was so cool. I really like Honey's rapping part."

They nodded agreeing.

Taeil: "I think the chorus was great too. It made you think a drop was coming but it didn't which made it more fun."

He said as others nodded, clapping.

Johnny: "Well I'm excuse me as I go, because I'm gonna be watching this all day."

He said replaying it.

The members cheered and sang along.

Taeyong: "Well I'm sure Honey is gonna watch this so, we miss you a lot. And we LOVED your new song so fighting!" He said cheering her on, cutely.

Haechan quickly sat next to Taeyong in front of the camera.

Haechan: "I miss you aloooooot, honey baby. Teach me the dance once I get back and see you."

Mark: "We love youuuuuu." He said shouting from the other side of the room.

The rest of the remaining members left little messages throughout the video for Honey.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, Honey saw the video and she teared up because it's been a few months since she had seen her members.

She missed them a lot and couldn't wait to see them when the promotions for Blackpinks Kill This Love was over.

As a thank you, Honey uploaded a little Instagram video thanking the members and talking about how much she misses and loves them.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________

Thanks for reading💕💕