-The Breakup-

It has been announced that Stray Kids's Hyunjin, and NCT/Blackpink's Honey have parted ways.
Their companies, Jyp and YG/SM have issued out a statement explaining the unfortunate reason for why the couple has broken up.

"This is very heart breaking to announce because we are aware of how much love and support Hyunjin and Honey has received from fans but we are sorry to report that the couple has come to an agreement and decided to part ways. The reason for their break up is because both parties have been very busy with their tight schedules and they think it's for the best to part ways. Both Hyunjin and Honey are sorry to fans who are going to be heartbroken to hear this, and they thank you for the support you have given them. They will continue to work hard and become better as a person and as an artist."

-Stated their management companies.

Of course fans were very sad and heartbroken about the news as they thought the couple would've lasted longer than 4 months.

Fans of course will support their decisions no matter what but some suspect that it was a publicity stunt while others disagree because both idols had very great chemistry together for it to be fake.

We're still waiting for more news to come out, and keep you updated. -Soompi.