Jealousy

El's POV

I had just put my last gold hooped earring in. I was wearing a beautiful short blue dress. It was not something I normally wore but I Liked it. I had my medium shoulder length brown hair waved and styled. For once I thought I was pretty without Mike having to tell me. I learned to love myself for who I am. I couldn't of helped what that awful man did to me.

El's Hair and dress

I then went to the other side of our room and searched through shoes

I then went to the other side of our room and searched through shoes. "Hmmm nope." I said while tossing a pear  behind me. "Not these either." I bit my bottom lip. "Hmmmm, these are perfect!"  I yelled wanting to look perfect.

El's shoes

 Tonight  Mom, dad, Mike, and I were going out to celebrate mom and dads 3 year anniversary

Tonight  Mom, dad, Mike, and I were going out to celebrate mom and dads 3 year anniversary. Yes a few years ago they a rough patch but they always got through it. Will And Jonathan were not gonna be able to make it. Will was at a party and Jonathan and Nancy were busy with their newborn, Charlie. Mike was late coming home from school but he would be here soon. I heard someone enter the apartment and I was  nervous but I acted like I wasn't. It had become a habit now. I heard footsteps. I heard them slowly come up the stairs. I unplugged the lamp from the wall and picked it up. I slowly walked to the door that was cracked open just a little bit. It reminded me of when me and Mike would kiss in my room. Dad absolutely hated that. I slowly opened the door and saw a man. My instincts was to hit that person in the head. I then remembered I had powers. I liked to think I was a normal 22 year old girl without a troublesome past. I dropped the lamp and lifted the person in the air. "Woah woah El!!! Calm down." It was dad. I put him in the ground. "Why are you so jumpy today?" I shrugged. "Where's mom and how did y'all get in?" He looked back down the long hallway to the swirled stair case. "She's downstairs, and we got in because Mike gave me a key for it he was not there and you needed us. He must really love you." Dad laughed. "You look absolutely stunning." Hugging me. "Thanks dad. I wanna make yours and moms night special." He smiled at me. "You already have. Just by being with you makes us happy. Your our little girl." "And we love you" Mom finished after she had snuck up the stairs and behind dad. They threw me into a big hug. I heard the door open. "Don't throw Mike against a wall." Dad laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I should have finished you off when I got the chance." I said while running down the hall eager to see my lovely fiancé. "Hey Mikey!" I squealed while running into his arms. I wished life would always be this great. I wanted to spend the rest of my life in my fiancé's arms. "Hey, love. You look gorgeous as always.." he said while leaning down to kiss me. We kept on kissing until dad walked down the stairs. " ok ok guys just because your engaged and live together does not mean you can just make out in front of me." I rolled me eyes again and Mike and I finished our kiss. "Now let's go eat I'm starved." Mike said. We left the house in separate cars. Me and Mike went on to the restaurant and mom and dad stopped to get gas. I guess when they did so they got stuck in bad traffic because they did not show up as soon as we did. "I'm going to the bathroom you can go on and order." The love of my life said. I went and sat down. This guy came from the other side of the bar obviously drunk. "Hey beautiful. You look good." He came on strong. "I see your single." "Actually no I have a fia-" he sat down next to me. Will walked up. "Is there a problem here?" "Go away kid. Me and my girlfriend are trying to eat." Will shook his head. "Hmmm your not Mike. Wanna retry that answer?" The man that came on to me so strongly replied. "What who's Mike?" "I am!" I heard the safest voice in the world reply. I turned around. "Mike!" I yelled. "Get away from my fiancé, go home and regret your life." Mike cracked his knuckles. "I've delt with men like you before. Much worse so I would leave if I were your or we're  all gonna give you a night your gonna remember. And not in a good way." I said giving the evil man in front of me a death glare. He then ran out of the restaurant so fast all you could see was a blur. I then hugged the two men standing in front of me. "Will I'm so glad you came when you did! But I thought you couldn't make it because of your friends party." He shrugged. "Yeah, but, my family is more important. And speaking of family, where's mom and dad?" This time it was my turn to shrug. I looked behind me and saw them arriving. "I guess over there." I pointed to the door. We all ran over to see them. "Mom dad look who's here!" We all did a big group hug that lasted so long the next people to walk inside the restaurant had to walk around us because we were in the way. When we al noticed this we laughed and pulled away. "So how long have y'all been here?" Dad questioned. "Way to long." I said shaking my head. "Come on let's go sit back down it's a long story." Will said. That night we were just a family enjoying each other's company.

*a week later*
El's POV

I locked the door and was on my way to the store. I was exited for the months to come when I would finally become a Wheeler. "Mrs El Wheeler." I mumbled to myself skipping down the side walk. I was not paying attention to where I was going when I ran into a face I had not seen since last week. My breath hitched. "Hey beautiful." The once again drunk man said. I could smell it on his breath. "What do you want!" I cried. He tried to kiss me and I kicked him. "Big mistake buddy!" I couldn't use my powers in public but I could defend myself. Back when I was in our cabin for 352 days dad taught me self defense. I smacked him. He fell on the hard snow covered ground. "You seem to keep forgetting I'm a fiancée to the best man in the world. He's nothing like you and I love him. GIVE UP!" I said while stomping on his feet. He then grabbed my hand and started to twist it. "Ow!" I yelped in pain. The sick evil man grinned. I looked to my left seeing Mike running at him. I smirked knowing the pain would only last a few more seconds before my wonderful fiancé would come to my rescue. This was around the time Mike was coming home. I'm so glad it was because who knew where I would have been if it wasn't. The drunk man did not see him coming. Mike punched him in the face along with the other bruises I had given him with my cold hard slap. "Told you you would regret this." I said smiling. Mike then grabbed his collar and lifted him off the ground. "If you ever, come near me or my fiancée again, her little slap and my punch will get much worse. And we wouldn't want worse, would we?" Mike asked the bitter cold hearted man. He shook his head and Mike let him out of his grip. The man ran down the sidewalk and out of sight. Mike gave me a strong hug. "I'm so glad your ok!" He said hugging me tighter. "I am to and thank you for coming to my rescue but um Mike I can't breathe." He pulled away. "Sorry. I guess I'll just have to do this then." He said while leaning in to kiss me. "Ugh you two! Get a room!!" We turned around to see my bestie. "MAX!" I squealed and ran to her. "What are you doing here?" I asked hugging her. "Well  I get a long winter break and I wanted to see you guys!" Me and Lucas are staying at a hotel for Christmas. "No your not." Mike said. "Yeah stay with us. We have a guest bedroom and your our friends." I finished. "Where is Lucas by the way." I asked. Max laughed "I don't know. He's probably lost. Without me he would loose his head. We ran around the corner to find Lucas looking for Max. "I'm over here stupid." She laughed. "And look who I found!!" We all shared a hug.

*That night*
El's POV

After Max and Lucas were settled in we all went downstairs to the pool. Yes our apartment had an inside pool. That night it was like we were fourteen all over again. We were together enjoying the holidays. No matter what happened we were together. Even if it was only for a few weeks we were happy.

What did u think of this? It took me a while to write but here it is bbs!!! -Aria