When the Lighs go out

⚠️ Warning⚠️

Don't forget the tissues you might have a cry fest today. Not sure. 🤷‍♀️-Aria

El's POV

"Come on El we are going to be late!" Mike yelled from downstairs. Tonight we were going to mom and dads house for some big announcement they wanted to make. Usually when they called us over for something like this it was either good, or bad. It was not just us. They called Will, Jonathan,Nancy, their son Charlie, Mike, Ava, and me. I put on my last boot worried for whatever they wanted to tell us.

El's Outfit

 Winters were harsh in Hawkins

Winters were harsh in Hawkins. "Coming Mike!" I yelled rushing out the bedroom door and turning off the light. I shut the door and made my way down the stairs of our new home that was unfamiliar and had no memories. Memories were nice to think about, they remind you of how happy you were at one time. The most beautiful things in the world is not about how much money you have. It's about the memories that got you to who you are and where you are right now. They can slowly pass you by. And one of the best ways to make you happy in the present is to recall the memories from the past. All though not all memories were good. Some made you cry. Like the memories of me and the Byers moving to New York when we thought dad was dead. There was one good thing that cane out of that though. Dad came back. Dad was alive and we all became a happy family. I was lost in my day dream as usual. Mindlessly walking down the stairs like I was flayed. Which made me think of other bad and sad memories of us having to take down the mindflayer. One memory leads to another and then eventually your just reliving your whole life. "Wow you look great!" Mike said making me snap out of my awful memories. Then Ava came stomping down the stairs. "I don't wanna go! I wanna play with Sarah! Auntie Max said I could stay at her house while your gone." She said giving us the puppy dog eyes. "Ok fine. Let's go." Mike said. She ran down the the stairs and to the from door. We walked her next door and talking with Max and Lucas for a minute. "Oh crap! El we gotta go Hoppers gonna think something happened." We said our goodbyes and go into the car. "What do you think dad wants to tell us? Do you think he's ok?" I asked. Mike started to answer when a car came out of no where. It was headed for the our car and before I could stop it it hit us. Then everything went dark.