Distasters

El's POV*

"Ava what all do you have packed?" I asked while searching through her bag. "Really Ava?" I asked while pulling out a pack of cookies from her hello kitty themed back pack. "We're going camping. We're not gonna need these." I said as I tossed them into her freshly painted pink nails. "Well-" she started to say but couldn't think of anything. I went back to searching but I heard a car horn. "Ok lets go bring our stuff the the car." I said as I zipped up her backpack. The small brown headed girl reached for her back pack but I pulled it away. Instead I picked her up and put her back pack in my other hand. "We ready?" Mike asked as he peeped in Ava's room. "Yep can you take this?" I asked while handing him our tents that were still not put together. We walked out and saw Max and Lucas in their car honking the horn. We walked out and Ava hopped in the very back with Sarah. We put our stuff in the back and got in the middle row. Max and Lucas were up front, and the girls were in the very back. We weren't halfway through the drive until the girls were arguing. "Girls try to get along." I snapped and Max huffed. "Girls behave." She said after me just so they knew to obey us. They quietly hushed and looked out he windows, both with crossed arms. I sighed, knowing this was gonna be a long ride.

I woke up realizing I must have fallen asleep earlier without even remembering it. I looked up to see Mike reading a book. "Since when do you read books?" I asked adjusting myself in his lap, with a grim smile on my face. "Oh your up." Mike said turning away from the book, and smiling at me. "Wait how long was I sleeping?" I asked and he checked the time. "Around an hour." He said and kissed my head. "Yay! So now we can finally turn on the music!" Max yelled turning up the radio and the girls started singing along. Pretty soon we were all jamming out to songs and forgetting about anything but that one moment, where two families became one. Eventually we got there around 4:30. We explored the campsite and it was nice to be out in the wilderness. "Ok so Max and I will set up our tents over here." I said pointing over near the lake. "Ok we will just be near that log." Lucas said while pointing to a log not to far away from our tent. Girls set up your tents next to ours." I said and they nodded. Before we left they said they wanted to try and set it up on their own. They thought they were "big girls". "Ew this place is gross." Max said stepping around dirt and avoiding trees that might have spiderwebs. "I'm sorry have I met you?" I asked. Max was usually the one who loved this kinda stuff. "You like it here?" She asked amazed. "Well yes. I don't like gross things, but with the appropriate foot wear it's not to bad. I mean, it's Mother Nature." I smiled, taking in a big long breath of fresh air. Max started to set up our tents and I stared looking out into the beautiful big lake. "I'll call this the lake of enchanting waters." I said while looking into the woods we were next to. "Ow!" "Hey stop pushing, your butts in my face!" "Your face is in my butt!" The girls screamed trying to figure out to put the tent together. "How about you make our tent and I make theirs." I suggested and saw a thumbs up from the redhead. My shoes hit the dirty ground but I didn't mind. "Do you need help?" I asked hoping they would admit it. "Yes." My small, short haired, brunette 5 year old confessed. "No." Max's small redhead with the exact same color hair Max had close to her age snapped. She had Max's stubbornness that was for sure. "Ok well how about I give you some tips." I laughed and started to tell them what to do. Eventually they had it sent up and it looked amazing. "Come check!" I heard Max call from our tent. I looked over at our tent and it was huge. I walked over there in an awkward run type walk. The kind everyone had while crossing the street. Once I reached our tent Max came out and it made me jump. Behind her I saw fancy Paris styled sheets, A heating and a curling iron, and a small clothes rack for our clothes. "Woah!" I said in utter shock. It was like someone had stolen all the words right out of me before I could stop them. "H-how?" I asked still not saying anything but that. "We're not camping, were glamming." The yellow tee shirted girl reminded. "Yeah I can see." She rolled her eyes at me and pulled me in the tent. "Guys let's go swimming!" I heard Mike yell and I got all excited. "So which swimsuit?" I asked the blue eyed girl. "This?" I asked holding up a blue polka dotted swimsuit. "Or this?" I said once more, holding up a two piece white swimsuit that had only one strap around the neck. It was beautiful, it had blue flowers patterned perfectly on it. "Well I know Mike would like the two piece better, which is why I like the one piece better." She said smiling an evil type smile. "He's my husband Max, so it don't matter which I wear, it's which one you like better. I honestly can't decide." As I said that she grabbed the blue one from my hand. "This one." She said real slow so it sunk in. "Are you sure your not saying that because of Mike?" I asked almost positive that's why she liked it. "Ok ok fine. I like the  white better." She sighed angrily slumping down into the sheets.