(2) Physche!

"Alright Cosmo, you know what to do right?"

"You got it Timmy!"

"Ok, let's do this."

Not a very long time ago before the future

Back to the Turner house, back to the present (sort of). Without the robot pirates, without that "futuristic" theme on that futuristic island thing. Oh! And also without Tom and Clara, the first two characters the author has introduced to you, but now they're gone and the author has wasted your time by making you read the first chapter.

Sorry :3

Now we're back. We see a grown up Timmy in the living room, hiding behind the couch, while Cosmo is hiding at the ceiling, they're waiting for Timmy's dad to set off the trap they put up. Timmy may be 18 years old now, with a steady job and a decent car, with sights to go to Dimmsdale University. And he has obviously grown up! Passing all his classes and having the mind and ambition of a young adult all while keeping his signature goofy personality, and that pink hat of course!

Why, you should picture 18 year old Timmy Turner and see how grown up he is!

But right now, isn't it just fun to do something fun after a while right?

And that means pranking your dad with the help of magical fairies.

Well, it's only Cosmo right now, and yeah, Cosmo messes up with wishes from time to time...

But it's a scientific fact that Cosmo is smarter than Timmy's Dad, so that counts (I guess).

So,

The 18 year old (still) childish Timmy Turner is holding a walkie-talkie on one hand with Cosmo on the line, on his other hand he's holding a remote with a big red button that's gonna set their contraption loose.

Timmy whispers into the walkie-talkie "Oh boy, when Dad falls for this trap! Oh I wanna see the look on his face after we're done!"

"Umm Timmy, don't you think that all this sounds a little evil?" Cosmo said back.

"I can do this or I would have to do my homework and study for my exams, so..."

Now Cosmo lit up after Timmy said that, on the mic Cosmo's voice quickly became enthusiastic "Actually yeah, let's play the no-homework game!"

"Yeah! Wanda's gone with Poof, Mom's nowhere to be seen, and Chloe's tutoring some kid! And Dad's not gonna even know we did it. What could possibly go wrong!?"

"OH TIMMY! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BROCCOLI COSTUME ANYWHERE? THERE'S A VEGAN AND ANIMAL RIGHTS PROTESTORS DOWNTOWN AND THEY'RE GIVING AWAY FREE FOOD TO THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY!"

Alarmed by his dad's yelling, Timmy whispers to Cosmo "Shh, battle positions!"

"TIMMY? WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE SPECIALTY VEGAN MEAT IS? AND THEY'RE GIVING THEM AWAY FOR FREE! I NEED TO HURRY IF I WANT TO GET SOME! Ooooh wait what's this leaf blower doing here?"

"Get ready, Cosmo..."

As Timmy's Dad walks through the doorway to the living room Timmy pushes the red button to turn on the leaf blower right in front of Timmy's Dad, since the leaf blower was positioned so that it blew a pile of leaves to Timmy's Dad, the leaves covered his face and squeezed a few screams from him until a cold pot of maple syrup tipped over and poured down on Timmy's Dad's head, thanks to another press from Timmy's remote.

"AAH TIMMY! RUN! THE CANADIANS ARE COMING!"

Timmy quickly whispered to Cosmo "Ok Cosmo, phase 1 is complete, commence phase 2."