(3) Totally Chloe!

How beautiful morning is! The sun just beginning to rise up, the off screen rooster doing their typical morning rooster calls, and the fairies sleeping silently in their tiny little fishbowl.

Oh and Timmy sleeping after a long night out with Chloe, with him wearing his pajamas...

SLAM! The door suddenly opens!

"TUBA SOLO!" Chloe shouts.

(Intense tuba playing occurs)*

Flocks of birds outside fly from their nests and away from the trees as the sound of the tuba fills the air.

"AAAHH!" Timmy was the first one to react.

"TIMMY IT'S TIME!"

As Chloe grew up, she became the "person who is gonna get somewhere in life" kind of girl, she excelled in school and actually learned a thing or two from the education system's curriculum and she has also enrolled in a variety of programs such as drama, dance, not choir (thank goodness), and band. She almost had the chance to become school president as well! But because Trixie Tang had almost limitless influence in high school, she won the vote by a landslide. She was a little disappointed by the way since she had a lot of cool ideas and rules she wanted to implement...

Thanks to Timmy and their fairies, Chloe also became more outgoing and made a few friends in high school. While she's still the geeky goody two-shoes after all these years, she also became more "hip" and "cool" thanks to Timmy's influence and is somewhat respected at school for being nice and knowing all the answers on tests.

And she still keeps her typical purple bow on because it "makes her feel like she's standing out and different."

Now...

The reason why Chloe is barging into Timmy's room is that Chloe has a performance with her high school in the Dimmsdale Theater! They're doing a play in a medieval setting with her role being the "damsel in distress" (which is very stereotypical) but she is very excited because the show is tonight!

"IT'S TIME TIMMY! THE SHOW I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT SINCE FOREVER!"

Then Wanda and Poof appear out of the fishbowl, with Wanda holding kid-aged Poof's hand. "What's with all the ruckus!?" Wanda suddenly pauses, realizing the situation. "Oh no..." She whispers.

"TIMMY THE PLAY IS GONNA BE AWESOME! I HAVE A TON OF LINES AND SCENES IN THE PLAY AND CRITICS AND REVIEWERS ARE GONNA COME AND THEN THEY'LL SEE ME AND I'M GONNA IMPRESS THEM! DON'T YOU SEE THIS TIMMY?! THIS IS A CHANCE TO MAKE "TOTALLY CHLOE!" REAL! AAAH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! YOU STILL HAVE THE TICKET I BOUGHT FOR YOU RIGHT? YOU GOTTA COME BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA MOTIVATE ME SO I'LL BE ABLE TO DO MY BEST OK?! MY PARENTS AREN'T COMING BECAUSE THEY'RE RESCUING SOME ENDANGERED RHINOS IN AFRICA SO YOU GOTTA CHEER ME ON!"

Timmy slowly rises up "Chloe... (groans) it's like 6 in the morning... your show starts at 8 in the evening..."

"I KNOW RIGHT! I PLANNED OUR WHOLE DAY OUT SO WE CAN PREPARE FOR MY ROLE AND PRACTICE MY LINES!" Chloe shouts, jumping on top of Timmy's bed, practically breathing into Timmy's face.

"I'm still sleeping Chloe..."

"But... I built an exact replica of the entire set in my backyard and even got my costume..."

"Five more minutes..."

"Please, please, please? Just a couple of scenes! How about just the ending scene?"

Timmy has a mad expression on his face, annoyed because his beauty sleep was interrupted "Go away Chloe!"

Chloe jumps off the bed, now angry at Timmy "FINE! I'LL FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BRAG MY PLAY ABOUT! UMM... I'LL GO BRAG ABOUT IT TO YOUR DAD!"