(6) Late Night With Jorgen Von Strangle

"AAHH!" shrieked Timmy and Chloe.

"WHAT IS UP YO! IT'S YOUR BOY J. STRANGLE UP IN THIS HOUSE!"

A huge mushroom cloud fumes up behind Jorgen, getting the message across

"AAHH!" Again by Timmy and Chloe.

"Sorry, I'm trying to fit in with the kids these age."

Timmy reacted "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

"Didn't I tell you last chapter puny Turner?! IT'S TIME TO LOSE YOUR FAIRIES!"

"WHERE'S POOF, COSMO, AND WANDA?!" replied Timmy.

"Ooh you guys are not going to believe this! They're the contestants for the new Fairy channel game show "Wheel Of I Am Leaving My Godkid!"

Timmy shouted "You're making that up!"

"No look! They're live on T.V. right now!"

Jorgen conjures a "Fairy T.V." at the side, it immediately turns on.

The show presents pictures of a busy nighttime fairy world, complete with short clips of some cars cruising down the street. Then the camera showcases a few screenshots of Chloe's house until the image rests on Chloe's living room.

"Welcome back everyone to Wheel Of I Am Leaving My Godkid!" Timmy and Chloe looked at each other, confused at how they are hearing Jorgen's voice on the show until they turn their heads to see Jorgen in front of a professional camera crew. "I'm your host, Jorgen Von Strangle! Ha ha! That's me!"

"Today we have a special episode, we have two godkids! Let's meet our two lucky contestant's fairies, Cosmo, Poof. and Wanda! Let's go to the studio camera and see the look on their faces."

The screen on the T.V. shows a game show room, Timmy and Chloe's fairies behind a long table with a bright neon sign.

"Haha! Look at Cosmo and Wanda! What a bunch of losers!" Jorgen commentates. "Except for Poof, Poof is cool..."

An "applause" sign flashes in the background, complete with an "audience laugh and clapping" sound effect from the speakers.

Cosmo waves at the cameras "Hi mom! Look I'm on television!"

"Cosmo! Shhh!" Wanda interrupts him.

Bang! Whack! Pow!

Timmy suddenly breaks the T.V. in the living room, with a baseball bat. Actually he did it in a very extravagant, over-the-top manner...

"Why are you here?! Why are they in your stupid little show!?" Timmy shouted, looking concerned.

"Timmy, because- because..." Chloe finally spoke, for the first time since Jorgen arrived...

Jorgen finally cut to the chase. "You guys are old enough now!"

"WHAT?!" Timmy uttered.

"Both of you are 18 now! You don't need your godparents anymore, you're adults!"

Timmy shouted "WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT!?"

Jorgen responded "Well you finally kissed a girl for the first time."

"HOW'D YOU KNOW? YOU WERE STALKING US WHILE WE KISSED?!"

"Uhh..." Jorgen looked the other way, avoiding Chloe's disgust, trying to hide the fact that he's sweating.

"Wait... what about Missy?" Timmy tried to say an excuse, earning a jealous glare from Chloe.

"I'm counting kisses Turner, from actual girls, Cosmo disguised as a girl is not a real kiss..