My Life in Black And White

I start packing my bags, I’m leaving my home town Babylon, Arizona. The place where I started my first baseball game when I was nine, and met my two best friends Andy and Cassidy. I can't leave, but I can’t stay.My dad was laid off and I don’t see my mother any more, she left me when I was 5. Right now she could be dead or getting married; I just dont know, nor do I care much. I hear a knock on my door. Before I could say 'come in', Cassidy and Andy walked in.

“Hey guys,” I said.

“You cant leave!” Cassidy yelled.

“ I  don’t want to leave but I don’t want to stay …. But my dad got laid off and we need a better place to live even if it’s a card board box,” I replied.

“You cant leave im going to miss you and Andy is dissapointed in you for leaving us like a pile of crap," Cassidy snapped.

“Cass stop, this is going to be great for me, new life, new people, new guys, and most of  all a new house,” I explained.

“Winnie come on we, all know your not going to last,” Cassidy argued.

“ STOP being so selfish. Let me have joy for this one time please,” I yelled back.

“ Cassidy stop, she is right, let Winnie have her fun,” Andy yelled.

“ Winnifred get your stuff and pack it in the car," My dad yelled.

 They all went down stairs and stared out the window then ran outside.

“Winnie get in the car were leaving,” Dad said.

“HOLD ON!!!!” Winnie screamed.

Her dad rolled his eyes.

“Well, I have to go … group hug,?” Winnie offered. They gave a great big hug to each other , Andy kissed Winnie on the cheek. His cheeks burned up. Winnie smiled and hugged Cassidy again. As Winnie drove away from her old house that she had a lot of memories she yelled out the window  “ "Love you guys don’t forget to Skype me and Facebook me love you,”

Cassidy and Andy yelled I love you back. And the six hour drive began.

,