Chapter 10~

Winnie heard a knock at the door. She got up looked out the peep hole and saw marvelous black hair over lapped with white, it was Dannie. She let Dannie in and hugged him.

“Hey how are you, I got your note, and you left something at my apartment,” Dannie said with great joy.

“Oh, your welcome what did I leave?” Winnie asked.

“This,” Dannie held up a note that appeared to Winnie was a therapy pass.

“How couldn’t you tell me,” Dannie complained.

“I was going to over dinner,” Winnie lied.

“Well, too late,” Dannie frowned. Winnie to Dannie she was sorry and so badly she wanted to tell him about her only seeing black and white, but it was to dramatic and her day had been already going terrible.

A few hours later after they had talked it over Winnie had to go to therapy.

“Ill drives you there,” Dannie offered.

“I have a car, and I have things to do,” Winnie said. Winnie got her bag and car keys and started the engine she noticed that a note or piece of paper was on her windshield. She took it off and it was a parking ticket for 200 dollars.

"I told even have 20 bucks on me,” Winnie mumbled. She drove away and went to the therapy office.

“May I help you,” The lady at the front desk said.

“I’m looking for Mrs.Cartti,” Winnie coughed.

“Yes, right away,” The lady at the front desk lead her to the corner and told her to follow the blue tiles.

“Thank you,” Winnie said politely. Winnie did the same as she did last time. She followed the black tiles and remembered to knock unlike last time.

“Come in,” Mrs. Cartti said grumpily.

“Oh its you,” Mrs. Cartti said.

~~~~Hey guys ill take it easy on you this time you only have to get me 550 reads not bad at all ~~~~