Chapter 7~

“Kyle, what in the world are you doing here,” Winnie said shocked.

“Winnie why didn’t you tell me you had problems,” Kyle questioned her.

“Kyle I was going to tell you” Winnie sighed.

“So your in special education,” Kyle asked.

“Shut up, no im not in special ed,” Winnie felt relieved. She promised her self that she would never ever tell anyone about her secret. For all she knows she could be locked up and having blood tests on her if she told anyone. Kyle reached for Winnie’s hand, she saw him reaching for it , but she pulled away. It just got akward in the taxi.

 As soon as they got home she pressed the elevator button and headed up. Once she reached her room she saw a letter on the table “Applying for a job, school registration on fridge….. make sure to eat dinner none in fridge……

                                                                     Love you , Daddy”

She stared at the note for awhile.. then headed to the fridge to check out the school registration. She unclipped the maganet from the paper and read the 6 page registration, she gasped at how many rules there where from her other school. Her other school was a crappy school paints were chippings ,bricks were falling out of the walls and the lockers really didn’t need a lock you could pry them open with your pinky. Winnie looked at the cover of the paper she glared at the school like it was a million bucks. The windows looked like the sky ant night, black the bricks were newly painted and the grass was blacker than any thing, she could almost smell the fresh white paint on the bricks.

“Winnie, earth to Winnie,” Kyle said for about 5 minutes.

 “Oh …. Yeah,” Winnie yawned.

“Want to grab some grub,” Kyle asked.

“Yeah sure,” Winnie mumbled.

“Anything wrong,” Kyle questioned. Kyle stared into Winnie’s eyes …

“Yes something is wrong,” Winnie got louder.

“What is it darling,” Kyle said softly.

“Don’t call me that and it’s you it’s all you , it’s your fault I moved and why do even live with us I cant even think about going to school with you , just kill me already your so annoying,” Winnie stomped off yelling. Kyle’s face got super red, Winnie stomped off into her room. She plopped down on the bed and thought to her self for awhile. She laid there thinking of an idea how to get Kyle out.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i hope you liked this chapter and i need a favor for you ....... if you guys want another chapter you going to have 2 get me 130 reads ..... YOU CAN DO IT..... but if u cant 130 reads no new chapter :) LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

UPDATE: When we get 130 reads