Chapter 6~

Winnie got a taxi back to her home and stared at the therapy pass deeply. Winnie saw all black in some rooms and all White in others, she hated only seeing black and white. She missed the beautiful blue sky, and the clear blue glassy water. As soon as he laid on her bed Kyle came in and started giving her crap about why she left and where did she go.

“Go away, “Winnie yelled.

“No I need to know where you went and why you are acting weird,” Kyle protested.

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you,” She signed. Kyle walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. You could tell Kyle was annoyed. Winnie was afraid to tell him about her going to the doctors and every thing.

“I’m going to therapy Monday,” Winnie whispered. Winnie got up and grabbed a drink of water. Kyle frowned at her. Winnie gave him the evil stare.

As she walked away Winnie scowled,” Just leave it’s not your house any way *******” Winnie was mad she couldn’t believe Kyle. She now didn’t like him any more. She needed therapy quickly. It was Monday morning she left in a taxi. She rolled down the window of the taxi and pulled out 10 dollars for the guy. As soon as she got there she saw a guy that looked just like Kyle. As she got out of the black car she through the guy his 10 bucks and hid behind a pole. OMG that can’t be. She slipped her hat over her face and opened the white door. She asked the lady at the front desk to see Mrs. Cartti as it said on the slip.

“Room 550,” The lady at the front desk told Winnie.

“Thank you so much,” Winnie smiled.

“Your welcome, have a nice day,” The lady smiled back. Winnie walked down the long black hallways; it was almost like she was walking down a haunted mansion because every thing was black. As she came upon a door she could slightly read the black letters 550. Winnie walked in and a lady turned her swivel chair toured her. She gasped and said “what do we have here”

“Hello ma’am sorry to disturb you but I need therapy” Winnie whispered.

“Darling do you know who you are?” Mrs. Cartti said.

“Yes I’m Winifred,” Winnie pronounced.

“Yes I know that and why are you at therapy,” Mrs. Cartti asked.

Winnie told her the whole story. Mrs. Cartti chuckled.

“ I cant fix that honey if you can only see black and white then…why don’t you go to the doctor. “ Mrs. Cartti said.

“Don’t you think I r=tried that he sent me her obliviously it was a bad mistake,” Winnie said as leaving. Winnie shut the door behind her and walked down the black hallway. She got back and saw a taxi; she ran out to it and popped in. You wouldn’t believe who was in it.