Chapter 11~

“Yes, it’s me Winnie,” Winnie said seriously.

“Yeah, can you help my problem,”Winnie asked.

“Hun, go get new eyeballs then I have to go,” Mrs.Cartti argued. Winnie left and thought about getting contacts but what would that help. She stopped in her dead tracks and drove to her old apartment to see if Kyle was there. She got there and walked into the apartment. She saw her dad and Kyle panting.

“Dad, Kyle what are you doing,” Winnie asked.

“The question is what you are doing,” Kyle yelled.

“Kyle, cool down ill handle this,” Winnie’s father said.

“I started a new life,” Winnie announced. Winnie left with saying two sentences and she hated life right now. Was it good for me to start a new life? Winnie got back in the car questioning her self with the same question was it good for me to start a new life? Winnie saw Kyle running after her. She quickly started the car and drove past Kyle who was an inch away from her. She was scared, now she wanted her daddy to hold her in his arms, he didn’t want Kyle and Dannie, all she wanted was a better life. Her phone, friends, people she cared about were all gone.

Winnie got back to her hotel and gathered her stuff all her clothes and makeup. She checked out of the hotel she was staying at and drove her car to an empty lot. She calmed herself down after having a panic attack and then left to find the port. She drove far to get on a ……………………….

HEY!!!! I hope you liked this chapter i know its short .... because i wrote at like late at night and i didnt feeel like writtting more so i ended here and if you want another chapter ....... get me 35 comments :)