Chapter 9~

When Winnie saw that Dannie had taken her to the roof, she was amazed. Her phone vibrated, it was Kyle she put her phone in her pocket and continued talking to Dannie.

“Well you like,” Dannie asked.

“Nope sorry,” Winnie mumbled.

“Oh want me to take u down,” Dannie said.

‘I don’t like I love it,” Winnie gushed.

“Great, how about we head to my room,” Dannie said.

“Sure,” Winnie smiled. Winnie’s phone vibrated again. She had enough she threw her phone off the roof and followed Dannie. Winnie followed Dannie to his room; she went inside and sat on his bed. Dannie sat next to her.

“I’m freezing,” Winnie lied. Dannie came closer to her and wrapped her up in a bear hug; he put the covers over both of them. As soon as you know it they were both asleep.

Winnie woke up this morning to see her still being hugged by Dannie. She swiveled out of his hug and went into the kitchen. She wiped out eggs, cheese, and milk. She grabbed a pan from underneath a shelf and started cooking eggs. When she was done she left a note for Dannie, “Dearest Dannie,

Good Morning, enjoy my breakfast; I will be in my room 505 here is my cell phone number 732-888-9999see yaw later, oh wait scratch that I threw my phone.

From Winnie”

  After that Winnie left and took a hot shower. She lathered on her makeup and then brushed her hair and put a bow in (even though her reflection to her made no difference). Then, she waited for Dannie. She could still only see black and white she thought about going to therapy again.

HEY GUYS………… sorry for a short upload but I thought it was right to end here, and guys if you want new upload you will need 300 views or readsJ