Chapter 14~

a big fish thing going after the boat. I grabbed my binoculars that were laying on the desk and looked at it. It was Kyle and my dad. I closed my eyes and hi-per-ventilated. I cant deal with it anymore , they cant stay away from me. There stalkers! After like twenty minutes of hi per-ventilating the boat stopped. Oh gosh there coming on bored ! I couldn't deal with it I had it up to here with these stalker guys. I locked the door then chilled on my bed i grabbed the remote from the night stand and turned the T.V on. Ha ha i laughed the "Two and A Half Men" was on. I love that show! I'm was zoning out., What if they find me? What if Kyle comes close to me again? What if... Someone knocked on the door i turned the T.V off and went next to the door making sure my feet weren't seen. I silently stuck my head to the floor and looked under. There were six feet standing. I did the math , that means three people. Okay it could be Kyle , dad and who else... I stuck my head under the door again there were boy Nike's and black crocks. And black high heels?!?! Has dad finally found a girl has he ... never mind.

  I remembered that there was a peep hole but if i went to go check they would see my feet. I didn't answer i just sat back down on my bed and another knock came at me. Mt face got really annoyed. I yelled out of no where "Leave me alone , back away from the door and leave jump off the boat or something i told you to leave me alone" . I thought about what i said then ran for the door . It wasn't Kyle it wasn't my dad it was .....