Chapter 4

Before I start the chapter I wanted to say I will give Beth and Derek a little love story, Maybe! We will get a POV from......... Well I'm not gonna say yet! Now...... Enjoy chapter four! Sorry for the wait!
_________________________
Derek's POV
We arrive at Brionoes and take our seats. Some small town band plays in the background as we feast on appetizers. "This place is nice," Beth says. "I know right?" I say, we talk and laugh for a while. "My niece is so adorable, she learned how to say Motough!" She says, "That's cool," I say.

We read through some twitter comments then order our dinner. "I'll have the chef's favorite," I say. Bethany orders the same. It takes about ten minutes for our food to arrive, "enjoy," says the waiter.

He pours more champagne into our glasses. "To team Motough," I say, "To team Motough!" She repeats. We clink glasses and take a sip. I enjoy hanging out with Bethany, she's a lot of fun to talk too.

We face time Mark, another dancer on DWTS. (a/n I JUST WATCHED BETHANY AND DEREK DANCE THEY ROCKED!!!) He talks about his dance and how it's going, then we talk about our personal lives and hang up.

After dinner we go our separate ways. I lie on my bed and eventually go to sleep.

I wake up to Hannah screaming about pancakes, which makes me laugh. I go down to the kitchen and eat breakfast, then go to rehearse with Beth.

We finish up rehearsal and go to hang out with Mark. We take millions and millions of selfies and make a YouTube video with Beth. It gets about five thousand views.

Bethany and I leave his house and go to the park, just for the fun of it. "The dance is turning out pretty good," I say. "When were dancing sometimes I think, how did I come this far," she says. We look at each other.

I stare into her brown eyes, thinking about everything we've been through, and then.....................

_________________________
If this upset you I'm sorry but you'll have to keep reading to find out! I will surprise you with the next chapter! Well happy Halloween week!