A future for Motough

Sorry it took SO long for this chapter but here it is now and hope you enjoy it! By the way it's by a narrator's POV and by narrator it's pretty much my thoughts. (obviously it's your story, you think to yourself)
In a perfect world (at least for me) Bethany and Derek do win. (I know they will!) Just in case I'm going to write (or type in this case) a winning end for Motough.
_______________________
A young nineteen year old youtuber who lives in California is off to an event. A young Dance coach is off to the same event. Of course as fate would have it they meet.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Bethany; Once upon a time there was a boy named Derek. And once upon a time they were (in a perfect world) lovers.

At a certain event a certain couple reunite. As fate would have it they do find each other and live on as every story should end.

Forever they last touring the world, with little Molly Hough. Of course little Molly Hough turns into a dance guru. Forever their family lasts.

As every fairy tale should end, it ends with them. They have their final moments together, when everything is gone, while little Molly Hough continues their legendary lives.
_______________________
Thank you all for your precious time!! It means so much to me that people enjoy my stories!! This story and all my viewers taught me that anything you put your mind to is possible!! Well this is: THE END.