Chapter 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!!
Well anyways enjoy the chapter.
_________________________
Derek's POV
"Can I tell you something?" Hannah asks, "Anything," I tell her. "Well my foot had glass in it because a crazy fangirl broke into the house to see you and instead saw me and I was about to call the police then she screamed at me and told me if the police came after her she'd kill me! Then she stabbed my foot with a piece of broken glass and I fainted!" She screams.

Everything sinks in. "Hannah what did she look like?" I ask, "If I tell you she'll kill me!" Hannah yells, "HANNAH LEE HOUGH! Tell me who this girl is!" She looks around, "see the girl with the weird outfit? That's her!" She whispers.

I call security and Beth stays with Hannah, they grab her and take her to the police station. "Now she's gonna kill me!" Hannah says, and runs away.

"Hannah!" I yell, Beth and I chase after her. We finally find her, "She can't hurt you from prison," I tell her. She hugs me and I hug her back.

Once we get home we tell my parents everything that happened. This kind of broke the awkwardness between me and Beth. I still wish she'd talk to me like she used too.

I watch some movies with Hannah and Beth, hoping that it'll break the ice.

__________________________
Please don't be mad!! I'm having some writers block!! I feel so bad that I'm not writing long chapters!! I feel so bad that you guys gave me 900 views and I'm not writing enough for you!! But I hope you know I love all of you!!