The Party

Alison's Dress ^^^
Chapter 4

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. On Thursday my parents told me that in order for me to spend the weekend with cat at her house they would have to meet her step-dad first. That meant that he would have to pick me up Friday, or else when my parents dropped me off at their house, they would see the party or worse, Collins which meant I would never be able to stay.

On Friday I opened the door to a guy that couldn't be more than 28. As he came in, my parents asked his age and how long he and cat's mom had been together. He was actually 32 and they had been married for almost a years. He also went as far as to tell my parents that their mom had had Catalina at a young at, at only 19, which meant that she had Collins at 17. I guess history really does repeat itself.

After that I stopped listening. Chloe followed me up the steps and told me to try on one of her dresses. It was a red sheer body-con dress that hugged every curve that I had. I never like super tight dresses because I've always had a little pouch and I've never wanted to highlight it. I was surprised it fit. Cat was as straight as a bored up top but her ass was fatter that anyone's I have ever seen, black or white. She literally could try out for the twerk team and get in on appearance alone. I guess that was why it fit, because she had to get a bigger size for it to cover her ass. It barely covered mine, it was that short.

"You have to wear that, Collins will literally die!" she exclaimed.

Did she know something I didn't? I hope he did like me, because I was developing a wee bit of a crush on him. I mean who wouldn't. He was super sweet and nice, and his scent was perfection. He was respectful, but sexual like every other 17 year old. Idk how to describe him but he was everything I would look for in a boyfriend.

She packed the dress in her purse so my parents wouldn't see, and I packed the rest of my stuff for the weekend in my bag. By the time we made it back down the stairs my parents were laughing with her stepdad. I take that as a yes.

When we pulled up to her house, I gasped in shock. It was huge for only four people. I asked cat what her dad did

Step dad, and he has a family business so he's pretty rich. If you're talking about the house it has nine room and six bathrooms. But it really not a lot because one room is a game room. Plus seven people live here leaving only 1 guest room, which Em uses when he stays over.

"Seven?"

"Yea. Collins, my mom, step dad and I. along with Jason, Chloe and Matt makes seven."

We got out of the car and she pulled me up the stairs to her room before anyone could see me. It was only 8 and people were already milling around, although the real party didn't start till 10. In her room Chloe sat nursing Jason. Cat told me to wait here and that she would take her shower first and then I could, so that way she would be done before me and could do my makeup.

"Soo..." Chloe started trailing off, after cat had been in the shower for a few minutes.

Yea"

"Can I ask you something?"

Yea, only if I can ask you something in return?"

Of course you go first.

"What is your relationship with Collins? I had to know before I got to far deep into this whole crush thing.

"We are just friends with occasional benefits. I'm just the baby mama. Sometimes we have sex but it's nothing serious. You have nothing to worry about. I've never liked him, any more than just a crush."

I exhaled. I was glad they were together like that. I really like Chloe and I would hate to be friends with someone who dated the guy I liked.

"Do you like him?" she asked moving to burp Jason. I couldn't wait till she was done. I was literally itching to hold him chunky self.

"I'm starting to, but I don't. I don't really know him yet, plus I don't know if he likes me." As I looked up, Cat walked in from the adorning bathroom, naked. I looked at her, wishing I could have that kind of confidence.

I got up to take my shower, grabbing the towel she had thrown at me along with a pair of underwear and bra. Unfortunately I could never walk naked in front of people. I had too many marks for that. As I cut the water on and waited for it to heat up I heard Cat ask Chloe if I liked him. They must have been a part of some kind of plan. I don't know why she didn't just ask me herself.

After my shower, I ran into another problem. I forgot a strapless bra! Everyone knows you can't wear a strapless dress without a strapless bra, unless you want to get talked about.

"Guys I can't wear this dress."

"Why" they screamed in unison.

"I forgot to pack a strapless bra."

"Wtf Ali, how dumb can you get"

Unlike Cat, Chloe was somewhat calmer, instead saying "What size do you wear?"

"36 DD, there is no way in hell we can wear the same bra Chloe. You're like an f cup."

"Ha-ha I'll be back."

When she returned, cat still hadn't stopped staring holes into the side of my face. What was the big deal, I could just wear something else. No biggie.

"Here." She said thrusting a black strapless bra into my hands.

I checked the tag 34D, close enough. "Where did you get this?"

"I used to wear a 34 D the beginning of 8th grade. I just never threw it out."

I put the bra on and it made my boobs look huge. They were literally spilling out of the dress.

"You look great, now sit so I can do your hair and makeup." Cat said. I hadn't even noticed that Chloe left, she must've went to get dressed. I was right, when cat was finishing up my makeup she walked in wearing a basic black mini dress, except she had the perfect body to make it look soo much better. She had already done her hair. She never wore make up to school, so I wondered if she would wear any for tonight, not like she needed. She had natural beauty that coupled with her personality made her outshine half the girls at our school.

"Done." Cat said handing me a mirror. My face was done, but not overdone. She had added a Smokey eye which complimented my green contacts, and a bright red lipstick which made my lips looker plumper and glossier then I would've like. My hair hung slightly past my breast in loose waves.

She went for a classier nude look for cat, which complimented her dress. Her hair was purposefully tied in a super messy bun with curls hanging down to frame her face. Cat dressed in a simple black tank dress and strappy wedges. She looked a little boring at first but when she turned around and you got a look at that ass, plus the dress was backless and she chose to pull her long blonde hair out of her face. As we put the finishing touches on our hair, make up and outfits, I became aware of the music and noise downstairs. It was obvious that the party had started. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 11 o'clock.

As we made our way down the steps and into the kitchen, I noticed the stillness in the air. It seemed to have quieted a fraction of an inch. As we walked onto the dance floor, the song "Rocket" by Beyoncé started to play and I convinced the girls to dance with me. As we grinded on each other, cat calls could be heard from every direction. I turned to the right and saw Collins smirk and wink at me, before he disappeared into the crowd.

The rest of the night continued in much of the same fashion. And after around 7 drinks later I started to feel the effects. I made my way upstairs, and heard Jason crying. I followed the noise into his room. He was dry so I picked him up to find Collins or Chloe. I found Collins room, which cat had showed me earlier. I went in without knocking. Big mistake