"Why wasnt your mom around?"

Chapter 12

*Collins POV*

I was getting attached to Alison. When I walked in and saw her in only a towel with her hair splayed out around her I froze. I thought she would've been dressed by now. I offered to leave and I could tell it upset her by the roll of her eyes. I couldn't understand why. Most girls would've gotten offended if I stayed and watch her practically naked. I offered to help her with her hair, since I had done Taylor's and Cat's before many times.

"Whatever but if it starts to hurt I'm kicking you in your dick." she said getting up.

I don't know why but I reached out, pressing her hand to my crotch. I was doing it playfully, not realizing the effect it would have on me. She moved away hit my chest lightly. She turned to get dressed whispering "pervert" under her breath. I thought I saw her blush but I couldn't be completely sure.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Princess." I whispered back grabbing the things I would need from Cat's room down the hall and moving towards the headboard.

She sat in between my thighs and her scent engulfed me. It was strong even over the smell of my soap. She turned on one of my favorite shows Criminal Minds and we watched it as I French braided her hair in fours like I used to do for Cat.

"Where did you learn to do this?" she asked when I had finished.

"My mom wasn't around a lot so I would always do Cat's hair because she was too young to do it. I had watched her when she did Cat's hair when she was younger and after some trial and error I got really good at it." I said shrugging. I had put her hair into two French braids instead of four. I grabbed the blow dryer to try and stop her from questioning me further.

After I finished and put the stuff back in Cat's room we went back to our earlier position to my enjoyment. I was confident enough in my sexuality that I could admit that I liked cuddling with a girl. Even if we hadn't had sex, I love feeling a girl pressed against me.

I was busy thinking about how sex with Ali would be like. I knew she was a virgin but she wasn't innocent. She made sex jokes about as much as any guy. That was when Ali asked the one question that I didn't want to answer.

"Why wasn't your mom around?" I knew that if I answered it, she would ask more question and they would all end with you spilling everything.

The idea didn't scare me as much as it should. I wanted to tell someone. I had told matt bits and pieces but no one knew the full story except Cat and we never talked about it.

"It's a long story." I said with a sign hoping she wouldn't make me tell her. I already knew she was the type to make me regardless.

"I have nothing but time." she said with a smile.

I can admit, most guys only think about banging girls and I tried to distract the one way I could. I put my hand in between her thighs and moved up, not before she stopped me. "We can play but only if you tell me first."

That caught me by surprise and I actually did stop. "What do you mean by play?"

"How about you tell me and you'll find out."

I move my hand up her shirt and rested the on her smooth stomach. I loved the fact that she wasn't as toned as other girls. I didn't really like skinny girls. I liked my girls to have meat on their bones and knew how to eat.

"Where the hell do I even start?" I asked trying to stall.

"The beginning would be nice." Thank you Ms. Obvious.

I signed and started. I knew that this would change the way she saw me and it was no going back.

"My parents were high school sweethearts. My dad was the quarterback, my mom the head cheerleader. He was drafted straight into the pros right after high school and my mom was still in high school because he was 2 years ahead of her. They slipped up and she had me at 17. She graduated but never went to college or started working. They married as soon as she was 18. The first few years were good until Cat was born. My dad started to cheat, and he was always out even when it was the off season. My mom became a closet alcoholic and was always obsessed with making sure everything was perfect to please him. That's why she never had time for me or Cat. He made time to teach me how to play football and basketball and I was pretty good, so it got better, except he would put all his attention into me. He was injured and couldn't play anymore when I was 13 and Cat was 11. Cat had already started to develop and I noticed how my dad would look at her when he thought no one else was looking. After he was injured he changed. A lot. He became violent and he would drink a lot. I remember one day when I walked in on my mom putting her make up on. Her face was black and blue and her arms were covered in bruises. She told me to get out and never to come into her room unannounced. That was a few weeks before he started to come into my room." I had to get away from her. I was starting to get angry and I didn't want to hurt her. I started to pace the floor and continued.