Chapter One-Torture

JEROME'S POV (A month later)

Mitch had tried to wake me up, and failed. Adam had ordered me to my guard duties, and failed. Bri even tried to brake my door down. But nothing could get me out of my room.

The thought of what they're doing to her a making me crazy. Could she be a squid person now? Or are they torturing her to get information? I shiver was sent down my spine.

I beg of you notch, make sure she's safe.

Please.

HANZA'S POV

By the time they came by the cell door, I was ready to be taken. It had become a daily thing.

Apparently I wasn't going fast enough for their liking, because I felt a blade slash my wrist behind my back. I hid my pain with a grimace and stared at the players in passing cells. They all looked back with the same broken looks.

I will get them all out, all of them.

The castle was a giant air pocket on the ocean floor. I'm guessing the squids had evolved to breathe air as well, which freaked me out. But nothing could get an emotion out of me anymore.

I walked into the usual quartz room and sat on the floor, the only sound came from chuckling outside the door. I was almost surprised when the king himself walked through those doors, an amused look plastered to his slimy face.

"Well if it isn't the fighter of the group." He stated, I glared as he slowly walked towards me. Is that even a walk? Just tenticals flopping everywhere to get him to another location. "I expected something more."

I shot icy glares his way, keeping my mouth clamped shut.

"How long have we been trying to get you to speak now? A month? Oh how you friends will be worried. If they haven't replaced you with that other girl already." He chuckled.

"I expect them to do so." I mutter, my voice hoarse from dehydration. "My kidnapping should only fuel their power to destroy you and all of you player mutants." I spat, averting my gaze to the wall in front of me.

"So are you going to talk any time soon? Or do we have to force it out."

"Do as you wish, my ability to give you information is still on that wall." I hissed, not meeting his gaze.

"Very well then." He states, walking out of the room and leaving me alone to look at him through the glass window.

The first thing to come is blasts of freezing water, though he temperature doesn't bother me as much as the force, blasting me into the wall, thus opening my side wound.

"That all you got?!" I shouted. "Go ahead, hide behind that glass like the cowards you are!"

Dispensers shoot out of the wall, spitting out vials of grey liquid. My body goes limp against the wall as I feel the weakness potion take affect. This just fuelled my anger.

"GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT COWARDS!!! MY MOUTH IS SEALED!!!" I screamed and another blast of water knocked me into the opposite wall, my arrow wound smearing watery blood over the pristine white wall.

The water spurts get faster and faster, beginning to pingpong me around the room. But I never told, any secrets, or mad any sound in fact.

Suddenly the water stopped and the door swung open two guards walking in with a chair and rope. The king waltzing in behind them with a table of torture toys.

My head hung low as they flung me into the chair like a rag doll, tying my arms and legs to the chair. I made no attempt to stop them or even hurt them in any way.

The king held up a bottle of dark purple liquid and began to shake it in front of my face tauntingly.

"Harming potion." I mumbled. "I've had worse poisons."

"Indeed you have." He smirks, lifting my chin up with one tentical, forcing me to look at him. "But this one won't be putting you to sleep."

He forced me to open my mouth and made me drink the entire bottle of harming. I felt my insides burn as it went into my body, leaving a trail of pain in my digestive system.

"Now. Be a dear and tell me your full name."

From my cousins military training. I knew that I could say that. You would say your full name, and a couple other things. Right now my mind was blank from the fluid.

"Hannah Isidora Jackson." I spit. "Army captain and training leader of the Sky Army."

"Good. Now what country are you from in the outside world?"

I stayed silent. Never tell them your origin.

"Silent?" He asked in an amused tone. "Fine, next question. Are there other bases in Minecraftia?"

I stared up at him, my lips not moving. He shakes his head and drives a small knife into my shoulder, I yelp and clench my teeth, no emotion. I drop my head and stare at my lap.

"Are there other bases in Minecraftia?!" He shouts, twisting the blade around. I winced but shared no information.

"You're a horrible entity to an amazing game." I whisper, my hair hanging or own in wet tangles. He drives a second into my hand, and I let out a strangled cry.

"Still nothing? Alright then. Guards, tomorrow I will be back to do more. Take her back to her cell." He stated and started for the door.

"And by the way..." I cut in before he can reach the door, he turned and looked at me expectingly. I lifted my head revealing a twisted grin. "You're all going to die."

His eyes widened and left me in a bloody mess.

"SOONER OR LATER YOULL BE LYING DEAD AT THE MERCY OF US PLAYERS!!!" I scream and watch him disappear down the hall in a hurry.

"If I die. I'll go down fighting you idiots."