Chapter Seven

Sorry for not writing much! Got a lot of stuff on my plate.
Enjoy!
-...-
Let's just say the plan failed.
All I remember from that moment was the guards staring at me with lifeless eyes, then the king slamming his back into the wall, nearly squashing me in the process.
The force of the impact knocked me out, like it should of for normal people. Well, maybe someone a little weaker could've died. I've gone off topic.
So. As I wandered around the deep blackness, I couldn't help but wish it was just over already. That he could just kill me to stop me from this hell.
I mentally slapped myself, I couldn't leave Mitch and Jerome alone with those idiot squids, couldn't give up just yet.
As the darkness started to fade, a heard a deep chuckle.
"Well well. Up already?"
-...-
I found myself bound to a table, unable to even move from the restraints.
"Whatever you do to me just get it over and done with." I muttered, staring straight past the squid king and at the blindingly white wall.
"Eager aren't we?" He asked, that amused tone weaving into his voice. When I didn't reply, he huffed. "Oh you're no fun."
From what I could see with my limited vision, his tenticals wrapped around a large needle that contained misty black liquid, I couldn't decide if it was poison or another way to weaken me.
Not gonna lie, needles kind off creeped me out, I wasn't afraid but it did lead to some nervous tension as he walked closer.
"Wondering what it is?" He asked, soaking up every bit of my displeasure. "That's for you to find out."
Then, without warning, he slammed the needle into my arm and pushed the black goop into my body.
The moment of shock made me wince a small bit, but the longer the black stuff stayed in, the more and more it started to numb my body.
"I'll be seeing you soon enough, Hannah." He smirked, placing the empty vial on the cart of torture toys. "If your strong enough."
Before I could even think about what he just said, a wave of dizziness washed over me, as if someone had placed heavy sandbags on my eyelids.
Then there was more nothingness.