Chapter One

Katie's POV:

It was a Monday. Yay note the sarcasm

I dragged myself out of bed and looked in the mirror.

My hair was frizzy and greasy, I smelled like rotton socks and I had mascara smudged all under my eyes.

I really need to start remembering to take that off.

I got into the shower and turned on the water, waiting for it to become warm and turned on some music before I started my routine.

I washed my hair with garnier shampoo, then washing my body with sugar crush body wash. Used a facial scrub and face wash then hopped out the shower.

After i was dry, I got into my clean pair of despicable me 'its so fluffy' pajamas and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

I made myself a jacobs iced coffee and cut myself some pineapple before sitting at the table to eat it, scrolling through my phone while I ate I checked my instgram, Facebook and Snapchat before going back upstairs

I texted my bestfriend  Emma

To Emma
Hey meet me for school??we'll walk together and get Starbucks  x

From Emma
Okay sure see you soon x

I then started on my hair, drying and straightening it so it was perfect, no kinks or flicks.Putting on some light makeup and perfume before conkering my biggest morning issue.

My outfit.

I rummaged through my wardrobe before deciding on, black leggings, my nirvana tshirt and my all black vans before grabbing my phone and  heading out the door

On opening the door I find Emma sitting on the porch seat patiently waiting for me

"Hey"

"Hey let's go"

We both put our headphones in as we walked to Starbucks, occasionally talking about stuff we did at the weekend. As we got near Starbucks, we heard  blaring music coming from a car down the road.

It was Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton, the school heart throbs.  They always come to Starbucks in the morning, the same as me and Emma, we always sit in the table in front of them while they sit on the two sofas behind.

We went in and ordered our drinks, a caramel frappochino and a cotton candy frappochino, we sat at are usual table and continued to talk.

After a few minutes the boys walked in and went to sit in their usual couches while Michael went and ordered their drinks.Luke walks past and gives me short smile.

I've had a crush on Luke since year 10, well thats when i actually reàlised it, but ill expĺain our backstory later, nobody else knows apart from Emma. I sit next to him in most lessons.Maths,English, Music,History and Art. He's very good at math and music.They're all in a small band called 5 seconds of summer that's very well known by the town.

After a while me and Emma finish our drinks, leave Starbucks and continue the last ten minutes of our journey to school.

We get there quite quick and head into our first lesson, Maths. The rest of the boys our late, but Lukes already seated, their probably only just leaving starbucks, I sit in my chair and start work.

The rest of the group come in around 30 minutes late and sit in the back, Luke doesn't sit with them because his mum Liz is our maths teacher so she makes sure he's never late and never gets distracted.

I steal a few glances at Luke, his outfits always on point, the way he bites his lip when he concentrates. He notices me staring and gives me dimple exposing smile.

The lesson went fairly quickly and I got called back for a talk with Mrs Hemmings (aka Liz)

She likes to communicate with the kids as much as possible so she lets us call her Liz but Luke still has to call her mum, which is embarrasing  but also quite cute

"You wanted to see me Liz?

"Yes Katie I know you've been struggling a lot with maths this year so I think I'm going to assign you a tutor,okay?"

"Okay Liz, yeah I definitely need some help"

"yes I'm fully aware I'll tell you your tutor tomorrow"

Authors Note: Hey guys, ive just started this story if you like it please vote and add to your library's, it would mean alot. My other story seems to drag a bit so this one will move at a quicker pace
Enjoy.