Chapter Eight

AN: I'm sorry for taking so long to update and the last chapter was quite short but with school and everything it's hard to keep up 💓 lots of love to all my readers please vote for the chapters
Xoxo, Katie

Katie's POV;

Luke came back upstairs into my room, as if nothing had happened outside

"When did you start smoking?!" I blurted
"So you seen that?" I slowly nod

"recently, it makes things easier to deal with" shrugging his shoulders "you of all people know that isn't true luke, for God sake your the one who stopped me"

"Yeah but this is different, I'm more ignorant than you" he chuckles.

^sigh^. He had a point, however he could never say no to me if I went the right way about it and went all cute on him.

I stuck out my bottom lip and batted my eyelashes, "just please try to stop? For me...? Take your own goddamn advice Lucas!" I shrieked,constantly jabbing him in the arms

"Why don't you just start again and do it with me?" I cocked my head, confused. "Are you serious?!" Has he gone fucking insane? " I'm serious" he shuffles in his place and stares me down "but why?" ^he sighs^" because Katie, why not?"

He pulls out a roll up, lights it and hold its out to me "Luke I don't think this is a good ideaaa" "for godsake Katie just take a drag" I take it between my pointer finger and thumb and study it for a while

You could tell Luke wasn't used to doing this, the rolling was poor and the end was too far out. I gave in and inhaled, ash filled my mouth and I choked, coughing and spluttering everywhere in a mess of panick

(a/n my bestfriend Emma will understand the last paragraph and the next one completely as she wouldn't shut up about it but it was funny af)

I finally redeemed myself and sat up Luke erupted into a fit of laughter "DONT LAUGH AT ME ITS YOUR FAULT" I yelled pushing him off the bed. He shot up, eyebrows raised and a smirk plastered his face "and how is that my fault?" he questioned "CAUSE YOU CANT ROLL FOR SHIT!"

"Think you can do any better?" He challenged "You know I can Hemmings." I assured, smirk playing on my lips "whatever makes you feel better Katie" he chuckled before grabbing my old,battered guitar from under my bed and playing a few chords, brows furrowed together in concentration.

"Play me something?"I pleaded, moving closer, just enough that I was slightly brushing my leg against his thigh

"Fine,any requests?" I thought for a while "do a original" he pondered slightly before beginning to strum the chords to gotta get out.

"even when the sky is falling down, even when the earth is crumbling round my feet"

"Even when we try to say goodbye, you could cut the tension with a knife in here"

I joined in just before the chorus "cause I know what will happen, if we get through this"

"And if the earth ends up crumbling down to the sea baby, we just gotta get out, we just gotta get out"

"Gotta get gotta get gotta get out" I sung the high note with all my might causing Luke to look in my direction, his eyes wide.

We continued, I sat in trance as he sang his solo. Luke was really musically talented, all of the boys were, but Luke just had something special about his voice.
Something Unique.

We finished and decided to get something to eat, we ordered pizza. Obviously. Sitting on my bed while eating and listening to fall out boy's new album.

"I still love the way you hurt me,
It's irresistible
Ooh ooh oh oh oh ho yeah
Ooh ooh oh oh oh ho yeah" I sang along looking round the room and locking eyes with luke.

We both immensely spring into a chant of lyrics dancing around like idiots, belting them, making as much noise as possible.

We're interrupted when Luke's phone starts ringing, blasting out all time lows backseat serenade. He looks at his phone, anger suddenly showing in his face. I pause the music and luke exits the room to take the call,shutting the door behind him.

I hear a lot of mumbling, what sounds like argueing and a choked sob. The sound of footsteps and what I think was the slam of my front door

I open my door to no Luke,bloodstains on the carpet and a hole in the wall

Where's Luke?what the fuck happened?
-----------------------------------------

A/N I'm not sure if I like this chapter
VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED THIS