Chapter Five

Katie's POV:

We spent until about 12 watching movies and talking before my mum called, she got a text from the principal saying I've ditched.

Let's just say she wasn't very happy.

Luke drove me home and tried to calm my mum down a little bit, he took all the blame which I was grateful for but he didn't have to do that for me. Although it was very cute of him to do so.

She finally calmed down and aplogised for the yelling and said Luke could stay here for the rest of the day, sadly luke had band practice so he had to leave.

"Great to see you again Luke!" My mum calls after us from the kitchen after us

He gave me a tight hug as we said are goodbyes and arranged to meet at Starbucks the next morning

He wants me and emma to meet the band  ,hopefully we'll all become friends so we can come to band practices and such

I closed the door and headed up to my room, it was already 3pm. My mum has a very bad temper, took us ages to calm her down but at least I'm not grounded or anything.

I watched gossip girl on my laptop for hours while texting Luke at his band practice until I decided to go to sleep
( I don't actually watch gossip girl, its just show I hear ALOT about)

From Lukeey - 11:01pm

Goodnight pretty Xx

To Lukeey - 11:02pm

Goodnight blue eyes xx

*next morning* 8:30am ( its a national holiday they don't have school)

Woken up by the sun beaming through the curtains onto my face, I jumped out of bed. Retreating downstairs to make a herbal twinings detox tea before going back upstairs to get ready

Choosing an outfit consisting of high waisted black leggings, a black nirvana shirt, and my black vans.

I carried it all into the bathroom, hanging it up before I started the shower. I jumped in, washing my hair and body before washing and scrubbing my face.

I jump out and get dry, putting on the chosen outfit before heading back to my room.

I started with my makeup; foundation,concealer,powder,blush, a little bit of bronzer,mascara and my Mac lipstick in peach blossom

Then straightening my hair to a perfect point, no flicking at the ends,- just how I like it.

Where meeting the boys at 10 and its currently 9:35am Emma should be here any minute

I put on my shoes on just as I hear a knock at the door, I open it and walk out with Emma.

"Hey lets go we should go its 20 to 10"

*skips walk there*

We get to Starbucks and the boys arent there, we decide to wait til they arrive to order our drinks and something to eat. We sit down on 'their' couches until the store bell chimes to indicate someone coming in.

Immediately Michael see's us and quickly approaches.

"Why the fuck are you in our seats"

Me and Emma just sit there dumbfounded

"Move" he demands, me and Emma stand up to leave until Luke appears behind him

"No girls sit. Michael that's Katie and Emma the girls were meeting here?!"

"Ooh Katie the one you wouldn't shut up abo- Ow Luke you dick!" Luke quickly smacks him on the back of head, causing him to groan.Me and Luke stand there embarrassed and flushed.

The other boys join us eventually and Luke introduces us

"Calum,Michael, Ashton"

"Meet Katie and Emma"

Ashton immediately pulls us both into a big hug, we exchange hi's with calum and michael then we arranged ourself's onto the two couches

Me on one with Luke and Ashton on either sides while Emmas in between Calum and Michael.

"Who wants food and drinks?" Michael asks standing up

A chorus of me's come from the group as we all start stating our orders.

"Woahh guys slow down I'm only one person!" Michael exclaims throwing his arms up in defeat

"Right Michael  I'll come help, I'll make a note on  my phone"

Orders for dumbasses + me and emma

Luke - iced latte with milk + breakfast bagel
Ashton - iced caramel machiato + breakfast bagel

(I don't know Michaels and calums favorites plus I couldn't find it anywhere so I'm making it up okay? Okay.)

Calum - caramel frappochino + breakfast bagel
Michael - berry smoothie blast + breakfast bagel
Me - strawberry and cream frappochino + breakfast bagel
Emma - iced choco mocha + breakfast bagel

Me and Michael go up and order are list, the total comes to around $40, Michael and I both go to pay and he swats my hand. We both go back to the group to find them discussing their favorite bands.

"Well mine our good charlotte, all time low, panic! at the disco, blink 182 and green day" I say plonking myself back inbetween 'lashton' - its the fans ship name for them? I don't know.

"Your music taste improved then" Luke chuckles, the rest of the boys looked confused " she used to love Justin beiber, the wanted,jls that type of music" he explains.

"Well Luke people and peoples tastes change you know!" I laugh lightly punching him in the shoulder. The food and drinks arrives after a while and we tuck in.

We sit there talking for a while, laughing and just enjoying ourselfs

I think were going to get along just fine.

Authors note:

Right I'm sorry it took me about two weeks to update but I have mock exams and stuff because I'm in year 11 which means GCSE course work to focus on and I need to get my maths grade up so yeah I'm sorry- I'll try and update once a week.