The trip

(Paytons POV)
When Y/n fell asleep i went live on Instagram.
(comments on live)
Dyl:Is Y/n there??
Fan1:Weres Y/n???
Fan2:Yea were is she??
Av(Avani):Whos Y/n??
(End of comments)
I point the camera to the side were Y/n was laying to show everyone.God she was amazing i love her so much.......I lean down and kiss her forehead everyone sees that too.
P:Guys im so lucky to have her she means so much to me...I cant imagine life without her...She feels like yall hate her so can yall go shine some love on her let her know yall appreciate her...Well good night everyone i hope yall sleep well...Peace.
I ended the live and took a picture of me and Y/n and posted it on my story and put it as my wallpaper.
(End of Paytons POV)
When you woke up the next morning Payton was still asleep.You didnt wanna wake him so you slowly grabbed your phone.You saw that Payton had posted on his story so you looked at it and saw a picture of him kissing your forehead while you were asleep.You went to look at your profile and noticed you bumped up from 200followers to 10k. You scrolled down your feed and saw a Live that payt must of did last night so you watched it...You looked over at Payt..
P:mmmm what time is it babe
Y/n:Its 5 we gotta get ready we leave in an hour.
P:Mmm ok babe
He lifts his head and smiles at you.
Y/n:Payt??
P:Yea bebe
Y/n:I got 10k followers over night P:Congrats bebe!!
You get up and go to the bathroom put your hair in a messy bun brushed your teeth and put this on.

Y/n:Payt??P:Yea bebe Y/n:I got 10k followers over night P:Congrats bebe!!You get up and go to the bathroom put your hair in a messy bun brushed your teeth and put this on

While Payt put this on

P:Aww bebe were matching Y/n:kinda (Time skips to when your on the plane)Your sitting in the window seat while Payt sits in the middle

Y/n:kinda
(Time skips to when your on the plane)
Your sitting in the window seat while Payt sits in the middle.
Y/n:Bebe im gonna take a nap
P:ok bebe i love you
He leans in and kisses your forehead
Y/n:I love you too

(To be continued)