Last Part of the Story

Recap
P:Omg!!! ITS TWINS!!!!IM HAVING TWO BABY'S!!!! YESSSSSS
( End of recap)
*Two months later* (your at the mall)
Y/n:Omg i want this-
*feels something wet rush down your leg and start feeling pain*
Y/n:Oh no!!! *you call Payt*
(Call)
P:Hey bebe
Y/n:Payt im in labor!!!!
P:Omfg ugh hold on ill be there in a fee minutes just hold on bebe!!!
*in the hospital*
Y/n:Awww there beautiful!!!
P:Awww all three of my bebes......
Baby's>> Right is the girl and left is the boy

P:What shall we name them??Y/n:I think we should name them

Y/n:I think we should name them.......Lanie for thr gir and Jonathan for the boy....
P:Perfect!!!
*2 years later*
As i walked down the aisle Seth with his arm in mine walked to to Payt.....It was then i realized that i would never stop loving him not for the life of me........Janie ran up the aisle spreading flowers while Jonathan held the rings.......God i loved my family.........
Seth:I love you big sis.......
Y/n:I love you to Seth.........
He let me go to Payt and i grabbed Paytons hand........
Pastor:Do you Payton Jay Moormeier take Y/n Y/l/n as your wife??
P:I do.......
Pastor:Say your vows
P:Y/n from the first time i laid eyes on you......I knew i had to have you.......You were like a bright light that flashed in the night and you were so beautiful.........That day we met.......You hurt yourself skateboarding and i remember i helped you to your feet and we became friends from there..........Then that day we got together i was so happy.....I remember you smiled to bright that day..........I remember the time........You broke up with me i remember i tried killing myself but i didnt cuz i knew if i died i wouldnt be able to see you smile or laugh.....The day i found out you were pregnant i was so proud to be having your babies........But this moment is the best out of all of them!!! i love you so much....
Pastor:Now do you Y/n Y/l/n take Payton Jay Moormeier as your husband??
Y/n:I do....
Pastor:Now your vows
Y/n:Payton when i met you i knew you were the one......And yes we had our ups ans downs and weve made it this far and i know i dont ever wanna spend a moment without you and our Children....Yall nake me so happy.........I will always love you.....I want to travel the world with you and our babies........I dont know what i would do without you!!!When i was in labor......I knew it was what i wanted....I always wanted a family with you Payton.....and now i got one........A beautiful family to call my own........
Pastor:The rings
Little Jonathan walked up
Jonathan:Hewe you go mistew
*he speaks like a baby cuz hes only 2*
Pastor:Thank you young man.....
*Payton slipped the ring on you ring finger and you slipped his on*
Pastor:You may kiss the bride
Payton leaned in the both of you crying and connected lips......
P:I love you sm
Y/n:i love you to
*Lanie and Jonathan run up jumping on yall*
Y/n:Yall are my world!!!
    The end

(This is the end if this story!!! 😭😭😭 Thank Yall for all the support!!!! Im so sad that this story had to end!!! Its come so far!!! Dont worry ill write another one soon!!! I love yall)