Apologies and a coma

Recap
It was payt but you couldnt move towards him or at all
(End of recap)
P:Y/n i know you probably cant hear me but i just wanted to tell you a few things........
You wanted to let him knos you could hear him but you didnt know how so you just listened.
P:Im sorry.......This is all my fault.........If anything i should be the one in a coma dying..........I should have never cheated.......Ever since I met you i knew you were the one.......I love you so much...........I cant lose you please come back to me bebe please........Dont leave me bebe ......I need you......When i first layed my eyes on you I knew i wanted to marry you someday make you mine forever.........Maybe even have children and grow old together..........
You felt him squeeze your hand.....
P:Please come back you dont have to forgive me or take me back.....You could even never see my face again......It might break me if not seeing me  ever again is your choice but if you die thats gonna tare me apart thats gonna be the worst pain ever......I love you Y/n......Please come back to me bebe........
You felt him lean forward and kiss your forehead..You started to cry....But you couldnt open you eyes or move your body.
P:You can hear me........
Your tears started running faster and you felt the pulling grow stronger...
P:Bebe.....I love you......
(Paytons POV)
Just then the doctor walked in
Doc:her blood rate is very low and she could die soon and i dont know how much longer she has or if she will survive so go ahead and say your goodbyes......
The doctor turned and left.
She cant leave me not my bebe...........
P:Bebe i gtg ill be back tomorrow ok i love you......
I walked out of the room and called a uber.
(Time skips to when hes at the house)
J:Is she ok man?
All i could do was shake my head no and i felt the tears rushing down i dropped to my knees...I felt Jaden wrap his arms around me in a hug..
J:Shes gonna be ok bro shell make it i can feel it shes a strong girl.....
P:I-i can l-lose h-her man she means everything to me........This is my fault.......
J:Your not gonna lose her.......You need to rest go up stairs and go to bed bro you have bags under your eyes.....
So i went up stairs and climbed in the bed that once had Y/n laying in it by my side......I grabbed her pillow and put my face in it and cried and eventually i fell alseep........

(To be continued)