Applaud and a kiss

Recap
P:its ok bebe ill be here forever....
(End of recap)
Its been a few weeks since you saw Payt that day but you and payt texted every night...
(Back to reality)
(Teacher=Mrs.Norway)
Mrs.Norway:Y/n are you with us
Y/n:Oh um yes mama
Mrs.Norway:Good now pay attention
Tony:Wow i hate her so much....
Y/n:Yea same
(Time skips to lunch)
I went to the court yard were all the kids went during lunch....Today was friday one of the days were Sadie and Tony hooked up in Tony's car so that left me to sit under the tree by myself today.....I started thinking about the world and my life....Then all of a sudden i was crying......God i miss payt i messed everything up....Im so stupid..........
(Time skips to when your getting out of school*becuz i wanna get to the juicy part*)
You were walking out when you saw payt standing by his car waiting...You ran up to him and hugged him...
P:How was your day??
Y/n:Good ig urs??
P:Mines better now that im here with you.....
Y/n:Aww payt
You hug him again and feel his hands fiddle with your hair.....You look up at hims and pull away while your looking in his eyes and hes looking in yours...You look at his lips then back to his eyes...
Y/n:Can i just....
You put your hand on his cheek and break the space between yall and feel his soft lips touch yours.
He pulled away and you blushed and smiled..Everyone around you started applauding for yall....
P:Does this mean were together again????
Y/n:Maybe
You lean in again and kiss his passionately...
Y/n:Does that give you your answer??
P:Yes
Payt picked you up and spun you around while hugging you...After a minute he put you down...
Y/n:I love you Payton Jay Moormeier never forget that.......
P:And i love you too Y/n Y/m/n   Y/l/n  i cant live without you....

(To be continued)