Avani Prt3

Recap
Uh oh were right in front of my window and Y/n's room had a full veiw of mine.....
(Endo of recap)
(End of Paytons POV)
I saw something in my window so i went over to it....It was Avani and Payt.....They we-were kissing.......I dropped to my knees screaming my head off luckly my family wasnt home today.
Y/n:GOD IM SO STUPID HOW COULD I NOT SEE HE WOULD CHOOSE HER OVER ME!!!!!!IM SO STUPID I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!!!!
(Back to Paytons POV)
I pushed Avani away
Av:Aww but bebe dont you wanna have fun
P:Fuck off you slut!! I will never be yours I regret cheating on her that one night with you.....Shes my world my everything not you......
Av:But what if i showed you this.....
Avani slowly put her hand on her chest and unbuttoned her button up crop top...She wasnt wearing a bra.....She grabbed my hand and put it on one of her boobs i looked away.....
P:I dont want you Avani.......Never have.......
Av:Then whyd we do it that one night??
P:Becuz i was stupid not to notice that i loved Y/n i thought it would be cool but I love her sm.....
Av:Oh
She moved away from me and buttoned her shirt up
P:Is it fine if we stay friends and only friends
Av:Yea ofc but if you ever change your mind im ready.....
She walked out the room i thought i heard something from Y/n's house so i listened closer....She was yelling....I ran down the stairs and over to her house...
(End of Paytons POV)
I heard knocking on the door so i whiped my tears away and went to see who it was..But when i opened the door Payton was there before he could say anything i slammed the door back....I slid down the door tears running down my face again...
P:Y/n bebe pls let me explain......
Y/n:Explain what?!?! Explain that you dont love me anymore!!! I never stopped loving you i only broke up with you becuz i needed space after what happened that night with Danny........And payt i wanna be with you so bad but idk if i can ever again.....becuz you broke me once again.....
P:Bebe *sniffle* i didnt kiss Avani she kissed me and i pushed her away.....I love you so much......I would never do anything to hurt you......
You stood up and opened the door and threw yourself in his arms and he caught you.....
Y/n:Pls dont leave me......
P:I would never.......
Y/n:I still need some more time tho so i just wanna stay friends still.....Payt im so sorry i keep doing this to you....
P:Its ok bebe ill be here forever....

(To be continued)