Virginity

❗❗Trigger warning❗❗
Recap
Y/n:What are we know??
(End of recap)
P:We'll be whatever you want us to be bebe....
Y/n:I wanna be yours again
P:I will never let you go again i love you to much.
Y/n:I love you too
Yall get up and walk back im the room and as soon as yall sit down the doctor and Jaden walk in..
Doc:Ok Y/n your able to go home now keep your wrist bandaged and come back if you start bleeding badly again..
Y/n:Ok thanks
(Time skips to when yall are back at the house)
Everyone:Omg Y/n your ok!!We thought we lost you..
They all give you hugs..
Y/n:Aww i love you guys but im gonna go upstairs and rest..Payt you wanna come with me..
You wink at him.
P:YES PLEASE
you giggle and run up the stairs Payton coming after you.When you reach the room Payt puts his hands around your waist and puts you against the wall...And starts leaving hickeys on your neck...
Y/n:Omg payt
P:Why dont we take this to the bed bbg...
Y/n:Yes please
He pushes you on the bed and takes his shirt and pants off and gets on top of you and starts taking your clothes off until both if you are in nothing but your underwear.He goes down your body until he reaches it.
P:Lets take these off bebe
He pulls them down and starts to finger you with one finger at first.
Y/n:Omg payt!!!
Then all of a sudden he goes in with three fingers...You moan very loud..You unhook your bra and he takes his boxers off.
You were still a virgin and were ready to give it up to him...
Y/n:Im ready payt
He plunges inside you
Y/n:Oh god payt please
He goes faster and faster.It was hurting at first but then it started to feel better..Payton pulled out and pulled a condom packet out of the dresser and slid it on the he plunged back in.You started to come all over...
Y/n:Oh god payt ugh please!!
P:Omg bebe God i love you your so beautiful!!!
After a few minutes of him pumping in and out if you he collapses on top of you and rolls over to your side..
P:I love you so much.....
Y/n:I love you too

(To be continued)