Cuts

❗❗Trigger warning❗❗
Recap
You get up and go to the bathroom
(End of recap)
You walk over to the counter and take a razor and slide it across your wrist and repeat that over and over until someone comes in the bathroom you drop the razor and pull your hoodie over your wrist and turn around and see Chase h standing there looking at you.you put you wrist behind your back.
Ch:Y/n what are you doing?!?!
Y/n:Nothing
Ch:Y/n dont lie theres blood all over you hoodie and counter!!!
Y/n:Ok fine!!!Im not ok Chase!!!!
I dont wanna live i wann die i cant keep doing this anymore!!!!
Chase walked over to you and hugged you while you cried.
Ch:Let me see your wrist
You showed him your wrist It was bleeding everywhere.
Ch:Omg we have to get you to a hospital your gonna die.
You looked at him and you saw two of him and it was all starting to get blurry.
Ch:Y/n!!!
Everything went black.You saw nothing but a blackness and felt yourself being pulled in.
This is it Y/n your finally gonna be ok....
(Paytons POV)
I was down stairs scrolling through my Instagram when i heard a loud thump from upstairs so i went up stair to check...It was coming from Y/n's room and thats when i heard Chase scream.
Ch:Omg Y/n!!!!
I ran in the room as quick as i could and saw Y/n lying on the floor in Chases arms her wrists bleeding..
P:Omg this is all my fault.....
Ch:Call 911
I grabbed my phone out and dialed 911.
10 minutes later the ambulance burst in the room i was holding her rocking back and forth..
Then they pulled her out of my arms and put her on a stretcher...
I run down stairs and out the door hoping in the back of the ambulance.
(Time skips to when your at the hospital)
Doc:Sir i need you to stay right here..
P:Please dont let her die....
Doc:Well try everything we can.
I sat down in a chair praying she was gonna be ok......God this is all my fault......I should be the one dying not her.....My phone vibrated so i checked it.
(Text messages)
Bebevani:Hey babe were are you??
P:I cant talk rn..
Bebevani:Aww bebe tell me...
P:Y/n's in the hospital.....She tried to kill herself it might have actually worked......
Bebevani:I always knew she was a bitch she would have never had you forever right bebe....
P:Were over Avani.......I love Y/n.
Bebevani:Your gonna regret this...
(End of text and of Paytons POV)
It felt like you were in a deep sleep you couldnt get out of.The more you tried to fight the pulling of it the stronger it got...Until you heard a voice.It was payt you could hear him but you couldnt move towards him or at all..
(To be continued)