Eight

"Tylerrrrrr, get uuuuup!" I say pushing his shoulder.

"I don't want too, I stayed up last night watching you guys sleep just in case nothing... h.a.p.p.e.n.e.d" he yawned.

"Aw, ok fine I'll let you sleep for another 10 minutes and then wake up, I wanna hang out with you today." I smile and kiss his cheek and leave my room.

"Yo, Brittany, what do you wanna do, I'm super bored." I ask and sit next to her on my couch.

"Um, wanna go get breakfast?" She asks, and I smile.

"Yus, sir" I say jokingly.

"Alrighty, mister" she said laughing.

We walk out the front door and get in the car. "Should we wake up Jason or Josh?" I ask.

"Hmm, nope! They didn't wake up in time so no breakfast for them." Brittany says.

"They'll have to eat lucky charms" I laugh. Brittany starts the car and we hear a knock on the window. I look up and see Josh and Jason holding hands.

"Can we come?" He mouths. I roll down the window and smile.

"Get in!" I say. They open the back door and get in the car. "God damn, you too are so adorable." I say. They smile and blush.

"Heh, thanks." Josh smiles. "Wait so we're just gonna leave Tyler?"

"Yup. He didn't wake up in time." Brittany says. We drive around the block and park, I pull out my phone and call tyler.

"Mm.... hey babe." He responds softly and in a tired voice. "Do you need something?"

"No, me and everyone went out to get breakfast. Just wanted to let you know so you're not confused."

"Wait you left without me?" He says and you can hear him get out of bed.

"Yep." I say. We hear him put the phone down.

"How far away are you?" He asks.

"Not far. Why?"

"Wait.. nghuja.. can you come back i got dressed right now, I'll go with you." He says. We can hear him running down the stairs.

"Of course, were actually just around the block" I start laughing. We go back and pick him up, he has to get in the back with Jason and Josh.

We park in the parking lot of ihop and walk into the restaurant.

"Table for five please." I say with a smile to the blonde lady with beautiful blue eyes.

"Of course come with me!" She smile and walks us to our table. She hands us the menus and leaves.

"Her eyes were so pretty!" Brittany blurts out.

"I know right!" I say. I think about her face. She looked so familiar... "oh shit! That's Jenna!" I yell a little bit too loud.

"How do you know her?" Brittany asks.

"Oh um. When I tried killing myself I had a dream about all of us not remembering me and not us being friends. And on the dream tyler dated her." I explained.

"I dated 'jenna'?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah." I said. "If you even think about her I-" he cut me off by kissing me.

"I would never." He smiled.

"Did one of you need me?" Jenna asked with a small cute smile.

"Oh no. Uhh..." I couldn't think of an excuse to why I said her name.

"Um ok?" She walked away.

———• time skip :0•———
As we were walking out Brittany walked over to Jenna. We could only see them talking but couldn't hear them.

"What is she saying?" Jason asked.

"You think I know?" I told him. "Oh look! She gave Brittany her phone!"

"She has her number!" Tyler said.

"Aw is she a lesbian." I said and we all laughed.

Brittany started walking towards us with a big smile.

"She gave me her number!" She squealed.

"So you're friends now?" Josh asked.

"Um...well, I'm lesbian." She said.

"I called it!" I responded.

"Welcome to the club." Jason said pointing finger guns.

"Thanks." She said laughing.

"So it's a date?" Tyler asks.

"Um.. yeah!" She squeals again.

"Aw you guys are so cute! We should go on a double da- I mean triple date!" I say and we start walking out of the restaurant.

"That'd be cool!" Josh says like a little kid.

"Aw you're so cute when you do that!" Jason says holding his hand.

"Doing what?" Josh wondered.

"When you act like a five year old." Jason answered with a smile.

"Oh ok." He smiled.

We all get in the car and tyler decides to drive. Again I'm in the front.

"So where should we go?" Tyler asks.

"Let's go to the beach!" Brittany yells.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Can we make a sand castle!" Josh asks.

"But we don't have our bathing suits." Tyler and Jason say.

"Who cares we'll just go in our shirts." I say.

"Ok then."

————•time skip•—————

"The sand is so hot and feels so good!" Brittany says.

"Let's go in the water like NOW!" I say.

"Yeah I wanna swim!" Josh says.

"Ok let's go joshie." Jason says holding his hand and walking to the water.

I hold brittanys and Tyler's hand.

"Let's go!" I say and start running to the water.

"......."

"You ok, y/n?" Tyler asks.

"It's f-f-fucki-ing c-c-cold." You say mumbling.

"You wanted to go." Tyler laughs.

"Hey y/n!" Brittany yells.

"Yeah?" You look and Brittany splashes a wave of water on you.

"Bitch!" You laugh while shiver and do it back to her.

You, Brittany and tyler were all splashing each other, and Josh was sitting on Jason's lap in the shallow water.

"Can you leave us alone!" We heard Jason yell.

"Well it's very inappropriate!"

"Who is that?" Tyler asks and taps on my shoulder.

"Who-" it was a lady. She was yelling at Josh and Jason for sitting on each others lap. Because they were gay.

"Hey! You leave them alone!" I yell standing up and walking towards the lady very fast.