Nine

Warning: smut ahead!

I got closer to the lady bothering josh and Jason and she looked at me confused.

"What, who are you!" The lady says.

"I'm his friend. Leave them alone!" I yell. She gets a mad look.

"Why are you yelling at me! I'm just telling them how it's inappropriate to show their homosexuality in public in front of kids! Especially like this!" She points to them to how they're sitting.

"Okay what if a heterosexual couple did that? You wouldn't care would you! You're just homophobic! So get the fuck away from them right now." I say very harshly to her. Tyler grabs my shoulder.

"Cmon baby." He tries dragging me away. "Cmon guys." I pull away.

"No tyler, she's being a bitch." I say.

"Excuse me! That's very rude!" She says offendedly.

"Oh shut up!" I yell at them. I grab Josh's hand and he grabs Jason's hand and we walk away.

We drive away, tyler seemed concern for me. Brittany was driving and it was quiet.

"I'm sorry you guys had to go through that." I look at Jason and Josh. I heard Jason sniff. "Jason? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Uh.. eh-yeah." He wipes his face and smiles.

"Jason what's wrong?!" Josh holds Jason face.

"I just hate that I have to go through shit like that." Jason starts crying again.

"I know baby but don't let that discourage you. I love you so much." Josh says holding him.

"I love you too." Jason said squeezing Josh.

"Aww." Tyler, Brittany and I say in unison.

"What." Josh chuckles.

"That was just adorable!" Brittany squeals.

"Thanks?" Josh laughs.

We finally get home and josh and Jason go sit on the couch. I hug tyler.

"I love youu." I say with a smile.

"I love you too." He hugs back and smiles.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you wanna come with?" I say smirking.

"Duh" he laughs. We walk upstairs into the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I take my clothes off and get in.

"You coming in?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah one second." He responds.

The shower curtain opens and tyler steps in and looks at my body.

"I know, my body is hideous." I say.

"What? No it's literally so beautiful!" He says holding my hips and holding me.

"Thank you, tyler." I say in a puppy voice.

"It was a fact not a compliment." He responds. He turns me around and hugs me. I stand there in the warm shower, until I got bored and wanted to tease tyler. I started moving my hips on his dick. He made a little whimper.

"What are you doing." He asks in a stern gasp-y voice.

"Nothing why?" I tease.

"Nothing." He says quietly. I feel his member grow and press against me. I start teasing him and moving my hips on him again. He grabs my body harder.

"Baby, mmhn what are yo-you doing.." he strains to ask.

"I'm not doing anything." I tease again.

He grows impatient and puts his member between my legs asking to go inside. It felt good, and I made a small noise. I put it inside me and I moan. He thrusts inside me slowly. My breathes start getting faster. It felt so good rubbing against my walls. He started thrusting faster and faster and I moaned aloud.

"Fuck.. tyler!" I squeal.

"Hey I need to take a shower too, sluts!" Brittany shouts.

Tyler pulls out of me and it hurt a little.

"Uh yeah one second!" He yelled.

We finish taking a shower and I turn off the water and Tyler helped me out of the bath. I wrapped the towel around me and we walked out into my room. Tyler locks the door and looks at me.

"We're not finished yet." He smirks.

He lays me down on my back and puts himself inside me faster this time and it kinda hurt but it felt good. He starts going faster and harder. I couldn't take the sensation and started moaning. He went faster with every moan. He stopped, and turned me around on my stomach and started again. It felt so much better on my stomach. I moaned louder. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't keep them in. The feeling with his cock inside me rubbing my sides made me feel so good! I couldn't take it anymore.

"Tyler.. fuck." I could barely talk.

"Say it baby girl!" He groaned. He thrusted harder.

"Fuck tyler! I'm gonna cum!" I moan out.

"Cum baby!" He ordered. I moaned for the last time and I cummed and he pulled out and cummed on my back.

"Fuck that felt good." I said as he wiped the cum off my back with his towel.

"Yeah." He says gasping for air.

We get dressed and we walk out of the room. We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"How'd your guy's session go?" Brittany asks with a smirk and stuffs her face with lucky charms.

"Good actually." I laugh.

"Hey don't eat all the lucky charms!" Tyler says and grabs the box from Brittany. I take a handful from the box and eat them.

"I just started eating them!" Brittany says and grabs them back.

———• Word count: 893•———
Thank youu!! Omg it's been forever since I've updated the book! Should I continue??