Two

I walk into my house and run up to my room and take my ukulele. I run outside and back by the tree. I remember Tyler teaching me how to play the ukulele.

I start singing 'We Don't Believe What's on TV' the song that Tyler wrote for me.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I sing the last lyrics quietly. "I miss your voice Tyler.." I say quietly.

"Hey." I hear. I look up and see Tyler.

"Oh.. uh hi." I say quickly.

"H-how did you know that song?" Tyler asks.

"My dr-"

"Dream right!" He says chuckling.

"That's so weird though. I've been writing that song ever since I've seen you!" He exclaimed.

"I know.. I kinda hate it."

"The song?"

"What no! I fucking love the song." I shouted.

"Oh sorry.. what do you mean 'hate it'?" He wonders.

"I hate how almost everything that happened in the dream happens in reality, which means.. there's no surprises." I explain.

"Oh. Your right." Tyler sighed.

We sat there in silence, after awhile Tyler puts his hand on mine. I thought it was on accident until I realize he doesn't move his hand. Which meant it was on purpose.

"What the fuck are you two doing!" I open my eyes since I closed them.

I see Jenna right in front of us. I sigh.

"Well! Explain yourselves!" She scolds.

"Jenna, I'm sorry-"

"Don't give me that! You said you needed fresh air, more like needed new taste in girls!" She snaps.

"Jenna shut the fuck up! He can do whatever the fuck he wants!" I say standing up.

She gives me a look and then looks down at Tyler.

"So! Are you cheating on me!" She barks.

"Uhh.. I.."

"Yes, yes he is!" I snap.

She soon storms off. I smile, but Tyler can't see me cause he's behind me.

"Why'd you do that!" He says aloud.

"Do what?" I say turning around dropping the smile.

"She's gonna kill you and make me look bad at school!" He gulped.

"Well would you rather have a horrible girl who doesn't trust you around any girl or be free from a toxic relationship?" I ask.

"Well.."

"Exactly" I say and walk into my house. I forgot my ukulele but I don't care right now.

—•Time Skip•—

I wake up from my alarm. I get up and get dressed. I skip breakfast like always and walk out my door. I'm on my way to school until I see Tyler. Usually he's walking with josh but this time he's alone.

Soon I realize I was staring at him to long because he turns around cause I was walking to loudly.

I wave at him and he gives a small smile.

I run up to him and walk next to him.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask.

"Sure.."

Sure? Is that even an answer? No it's not I don't take sure as answer!

"You're not fine, what's wrong?" I ask again.

"Nothing.." He says.

"Tyler!"

"Stop! Im kinda pissed ok what you did yesterday! Just leave me alone!" He scolds

I look at him scared a bit. He walks faster and I walk slower. I put my hood on and walk with my head down.

—•Time Skip•—

I get to school but I keep on debating on weather or not to sit near them or not. Soon I sit by the tree.

"Hey (y/n) do you know why tylers so moody today?" Brittany asks me.

"Uh.. no, no I don't." I lie and look away.

"Oh ok."

Soon they leave me alone and I put my earphones in and listen to my music.

The bell rings and I go to my first class. I see Tyler walking down the hall. I see him holding a girls hand.

How much of a whore is he?

I ignore him and walk-in my class.

"Hey jason?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"I saw Tyler and .."

"And what? Was he ok?" He wonders

"Well He was holding hands with a girl?"

"What the fuck! He cheats on Jenna for you then jumps on to another girl right after!" Jason practically yells.

"Uhh.. yeaahh.." I say. "H-how'd you know he "cheated" on Jenna for me?" I question, finger quoting cheated.

"Oh. Jenna" he answers.

"Jenna?" I ask

"Her instagram." He said while going to sit back down.

I quickly open up Instagram and go to her profile. Luckily she didn't block me and I check her recent post.

'Can't believe my boyfriend ,Tyler Joseph, cheated on me for that emo slut! (Y/n) (y/l/n) ! She stole him from me! We were perfect together and then she comes into the story and takes my prince away from me!'

"What a fucker" I say aloud.

—•Time Skip to lunch•—

I sit with Jason and them and we all have a great talk until I see Tyler walk by us like we're strangers to him. I see him sit down to these people two tables away from us. He sits right next to that girl I saw him holding hands with and then kiss her.

I nearly throw up at this point.

I take a picture of them and send it to Jenna.

'Jenna_cutie: WTF! HE CHEATED ON US BOTH!!??'
'Jenna_cutie: WE NEED TO TEAM UP AND KILL THAT FUCKER!!

Me: first off Tyler and I never dated and second hell yeah let's team up and kill this bitch!!

Jenna_cutie: ok!
——————————

"why don't you leave Tyler alone! He's gonna hate you and never talk to you again." Jason says.

"Stop stalking my texts!" I exclaim.

"Fine but leave Tyler alone!" Jason shouts.

Tyler walks over at our table.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asks.

"Nothing, whore!"
"She wants to make you and th-"

"Shut up!" I yell covering Jason's mouth.

"What?" Tyler says.

"Nothing! Now go back to your girlfriend!" I say.

"Okay?"

"You whore.." I mumble.

"What the fuck did you say!" He turns and yells.

"I said.. YOU WHORE!!" I yell.

"You motherFUCKER!" Tyler says grabbing me and shoving me on the floor.

I get up and shove his chest. But before you know it he punches me to the floor. And he keeps punching and kicking.

And then..

I'm asleep..

I've blackened out